: ̗̀➛|𝟙. ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥

'So with this tragedy, don't get me tangled up.'

তততততততততততততততত

04/12/2009

The deafening sound of alarm blared throughout the whole building. "Alert! Alert! Please evacuate! Alert! Alert! Please evacuate" The robotic woman voice warned everyone to run for their lives and get out of the building.

A doctor and a few nurses ran across the hallways, trying to get away from the thing that was chasing them by their ass. "Quick! Over there!" The doctor pointed at the elevator and increased his speed, until he was the first one that made it to the elevator.

"Doctor, please, wait for us!" One of the nurses begged as tears started streaming down his face. The doctor was more than willing to wait for them, but after seeing that the monster already found them as is charging at them, he had no choice but to repeatedly push the close button.

"Docto-!" 

*Bang*

The doctor flinched as he felt goosebumps on his skin upon hearing the muffled screaming of his co-workers, until a sigh shakily escaped from his mouth. He thought he was finally safe, until he felt a liquid drop down on his shoulder, and when he looked up, he saw his life flash before his eyes.

"Holy mother of-"

........

*Ding*

The sound of the elevator making it to the ground floor added a very much needed sound in the concerningly quiet building.

But that sound didn't last for long, as all there was to see where corpses scattered around the floor, blood painting the mint-colored walls as a low growl echoed through the hallways, followed by a series of clicking sounds.

........

ততততততততততততততত

07/02/2016

........

The sunlight peaked through the clean white curtains, until it harshly slammed onto the face of a sleeping figure, pestering her to wake up. The girl grumbled and turned around, pulling the covers up to her head. And just as she was about to go back to sleep, her cat decided to jump on her stomach.

"Ack! Shit!" The teenager cursed as she quickly sat up, glaring at her feline friend and sighed, clutching her stomach.

"Soomi, I know you're my first alarm, but wake me up more gently." The cat meowed and walked up to his owner, bumping his head onto her arm as an invite for her to pet him. The girl softly sighed and ran her fingers through the cat's soft fur.

A few seconds passed, until she turned her head to her phone upon hearing it ring. The teenager grabbed it and turned the alarm off. "6:45...classes starts at eight-thirty." She mumbled, before pulling off her blanket and hopping out of her bed.

She walked towards her vanity mirror and proceeded to brush her brown hair, which sadly had quite a few tangles on it as the brunette constantly grimaces in pain whenever the comb pulled too harshly on her hair.