: ̗̀➛| 𝟞. 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥

"You'll change your name, or change your mind, and leave this fucked up place behind."

ততততততততততততত
07/12/2016
.....
‼️TW‼️
Mentions of: rape, suicide, and abuse
ততততততততততততত

8:47 A.M.

"Alright, looks like we got some explaining to do." Leo sighed.

The brunet called Caden, Akari, and Mira for all of them to meet up at a cafe to discuss about what happened that night.

Caden proceeded to tell Akari about the 'Gifted' humans, and then about the alternate world connected to Earth.

Leo explained what they know about the monsters that attacked them that time, and that there could be more of them with different appearance and abilities.

Then, it was Mira's turn, where she elaborated about the abandoned building deep in the forest, and about the hole she saw in there.

Everything was all too overwhelming that Akari had to step out of the cafe for a solid 20 minutes to swallow in the information she was dumped in.

.....

"Are you alright now?"

Mira looked at Akari, worry filled her eyes. "I'm...fine. I think." The ginger sighed, her head still lying on the circular table.

"Akari, you said you have an ability too. What's it about?" Caden popped up, taking a sip of his drink.

"Well...let's just say that I can control my shadow's shape and texture." Akari shrugged.

"That's pretty sick." Leo commented. "Are there any...like, drawbacks?"

"Of course, I can only manipulate my shadow and my shadow only."

Mira formed a long string of 'Ohh', nodding her head in the process.

"To think all of this happened from Leo snooping around his mom's office and Mira's cat running out of the house." Caden sighed, leaning back on his chair.

Silence filled the air, until it was broken by a squeak from Mira, who grabbed her bucket hat lying on her lap and placed it on her head, mostly covering her face.

"Girl, are you alright?" It was Akari's turn to ask.

"I think I'm gonna die." The brunette groaned. "Out of all places, why did my crush decided to go here?"

Caden almost choked on his drink. "Your what?!"

Leo grabbed him by his ear. "Dude, you're attracting attention."

"Well, at least attention is attracted to me." Caden rolled his eyes, lightly slapping the brunet's hand off of him.

"I should've sacrificed you to the monsters." Leo scowled.

Akari sighed and shook her head, before looking at Mira. "What did you see in Everel that made you have a crush on him anyways?"