: ̗̀➛| 𝟙𝟘. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝔽ℍ

তততততততততততততত
07/14/2016

তততততততততততততত

◇─◇──◇─◇─◇──◇─◇
The Chamber of Secrets
◇─◇──◇─◇─◇──◇─◇

astro boy

little mix and
abba 🔛🔝🗣️🔥

racist british

the hell is abba

sailor boy

abba tacum in yo
mamas mouth🤣‼️
4 people reacted with 👎
2 people reacted with 😒

olivia rodrigo

jokes on u my moms
dead so u aint cummin
on noone💀💀👎👎

astro boy

WHAT

emo boy by a. erotica

HUH???!?!!!?

ms sass

i js wokw up wtf
> replied to: olivia rodrigo

percy jackson

Liv are you...alright?

olivia rodrigo

no im olivia
percy jackson reacted with😭

ততততততততততততত
3:24 P.M.

Astrophel stared at Olivia's message in shock, his eyes wide. He didn't expect the noirette to so casually say that in the group chat, and in a joking manner too?

The boy knows that Olivia doesn't have a good relationship with her step-mother, seeing that she avoids parent-teacher meetings like it was the plague.

He sighed. It had been two days since the girls told everyone else what traumatizing situation they just encountered.

The search for Charlie was still going high, and Astrophel wanted to laugh. The police was looking for a person that was already long gone.

But of course, it didn't made things easier for Mira, who had completely shut herself out.

According to what he heard from Akari, the brunette had locked herself inside her bathroom as soon as they came home, loud and violent sobs muffled through the wooden doors.

It wasn't just her who was absent at school either. Persephone also had to stay back on her bed, due to her broken ankle and a hurricane of a headache.

The blonde simply made a half-assed excuse to her mom, saying that "I tripped on the sidewalk on the way home.", not wanting to throw the blame on anyone.

Olivia also joined in on the absent club, locked up in her room. The reason either being she was also traumatized, or the fact that she found an abundant knowledge about the company that it made her brain go overdrive.