: ̗̀➛| 𝟝. ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖

"24 karat magic in the air."

ততততততততততততততত
‼️TW‼️
kys jokes
ততততততততততততততত

.......

"Sorry I was late."

Mira's eyes her clasped shut, until she slowly opened them, where she was met with familiar marmalade locks.

Relief coursed through her body, mixing in with confusion and shock.

"....Akari?"

It took the brunette a few seconds to register what was going on, but she finally realized that the ginger, somehow, kicked the monster off, and was carrying her bridal style.

"Akari! Mira!"

The two girls looked behind them, and saw that it was Leo calling. Caden was tightly holding onto the brunet's arm, while his free hand was clutching on his bleeding leg.

Mira immediately hopped off of Akari's arms, and dragged her along with her as they ran to the boys.

......

"...shit." Akari exclaimed it horror.

Caden sat on the grass, while the two brown-haireds tended to his injury. The noiret occasionally hisses out a jet of air every time he felt a sharp sting of pain stabbing his whole leg.

"Dude- Stop...stop moving." Leo mumbled as he firmly but gently held the noiret's knee, keeping it down as Mira was cleaning the blood off.

"Mira..." Caden groaned, sighing as he leaned against the wood shack. "....didn't you say you can reverse shit?"

The brunette turned to the boy, before slowly nodding her head. "I-I do but...." She looked down back on his leg, trailing off of her words. "....I've never had to reverse an injury as heavy as this. I'm scared it might make things worse...."

Akari's eyes were wide from what she just heard. "Wait- what?" She narrowed her eyes, before staying still and sighed.

"Alright, explain to me later. We got a bigger problem in our hands."

"Not as big as my- Ow! Fuck! Leo, be gentle!" Caden was on his way to joke, despite his state, until Leo was pressing too hard on his wounded leg.

"Sorry, my bad."

"Go fuck yourself."

The two boys were about to bicker, until Mira dipped her fingers in the bowl of water and flicked them right at Leo's face, while Akari slapped Caden's head.

Their fight with the monsters ended around 10 minutes ago, with the noiret burning the two beasts out of existence.

After a good while of convincing Mira to use her reversal ability, the brunette reluctantly agreed, and finally healed the noiret's leg. Except that Caden was still unable to walk due to his leg feeling wobbly.

তততততততততততততত

"Are you sure you'll be alright?"