: ̗̀➛|𝟜. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖

'Tag, your it. Tag, tag, your it.'

ততততততততততততত

07/10/2016

তততততততততততত

"Mira, what we're about to tell you right now might seem crazy, but please trust us."

The brunette stared at Leo. Seeing how serious he looked and looking at the papers that Caden placed on the table, the topic seemed serious.

So Mira set aside her phone and listened attentively. "Alright, go on."

Caden just did the grimacing emoji as he tapped his fingers on the table, while Leo looked like he's going through constipation.

"Alright so uh...uhm..." The noiret stammered in his words. "...theoretically, what would you do if there's an alternate world connected to ours?"

Mira stared at the boy in surprise. "An alternate world? Connected to ours?" She raised her eyebrow, and the other two nodded.

"Well....I don't think I'll do anything much about it." The brunette shrugged. "Why'd you asked?"

Another uncomfortable wave of silence washed over the three of them, until it was Leo's turn to speak.

"If said alternate world is filled with monsters that are trying to enter our world and cause chaos, what would your reaction be?"

".......what?"

Mira was dumbfounded. "Just what the hell are these questions?" Her mind asked.

Leo and Caden shared glances at each other before nodding, as the noiret handed the brunette a paper.

"Do you think this is real?"

......

The brunette stood up, her eyes were widened with fear and shock as she felt her blood run colder than ice.

".....what the fuck?"

The paper contained a picture of the exact same hole that Mira saw at the abandoned building before.

The two boys stared at her. "Does she know that?" Caden slightly narrowed his eyes, before he noticed that the brunette was beggining to hyperventilate.

"Hey, hey, hey." The noiret stood up as he held the girl, who's hands were shaking as she slammed the paper down on the table, startling both boys.

"Where did you get this?!" Mira let out a shaky breath. "Just what the hell is happening?"

"Based on her reaction she must've known this portal, or atleast familiar with it." Leo stared at the brunette, before handing her a bottle of Mogu Mogu to calm her down.

তততততততততততত

The trio sat on the table, a tension heavier than a meteor was stretched along the air.

"Seems like we got a few pieces to this puzzle." Caden mumbled as he kept his head low.

Mira was dead silent. The bottle of Mogu Mogu was held between her hands. "I'll tell you guys what I know, and you tell me what you know." She suddenly spoke up, but the other two didn't object.