Filler Chapter

Filler Chapter: Olivia and Genshin Character's Names

ততততততততততততততত

"Not gonna lie, Olivia looks like she'd kin Navia and Chevreuse." Astrophel spoke up, which caused the noirette to raise a brow. "Who are they?" She asked.

"Genshin characters." Leo answered for her, but didn't looked up from his phone. His response caused Olivia to sigh. "Guys, you know I don't know anything about Genshin."

"Not gonna lie, Scaramouche's boss theme hits hard." Mira giggled, her words catching the noirette's attention.

"...scar-moose?"

The brunette broke into a violent fit of laughter, followed by Astrophel's stifled snickering and Leo's soft chuckle.

"Scar-" Mira choked on her breath as she continued laughing. "Scar-moose?"

"Hey, Olivia." Akari tapped on her shoulder. "Try saying 'Tartaglia'." She smiled.

"Taragila?! That's worse than Scar-moose!" Olivia scrunched her nose up and frowned, her mispronunciations caused Leo and Astrophel to join in on Mira's laughter.

Even if she doesn't understand what's going on, Persephone could feel herself starting to laugh as well, along with Izzy who has her face buried in the pillows. "What the fuck?" The redhead muttered between chuckles.

Caden was sipping on some juice, casually watching the others laugh like hyenas with a subtle smile on his face. "Fakeass emo." Gappy gently elbowed him. "I see you smiling."

"Ugh, fuck off." The noiret rolled his eyes, but his smile grew.

"I can't-" Mira gasped, trying to stop herself from laughing even more. "I can't fucking breath!"

"What the fuck?" Astrophel buried his face in the pillows, clutching his stomach as he felt it start to hurt.

ততততততততততততততত