Little Introduction

*UPDATE!*
Okay so this is quite embarrassing but it completely slipped my mind that Narcissa and Bellatrix were sisters!!! Making Draco Bellatrix's nephew!!

Let's just pretend Bellatrix isn't related to the Malfoy's at all okay? TY! <3

Ahhhh!! The first chapter is posted! I'm so excited to be writing this story and see where it goes! I have a lot of ideas in my head but if you have any plots or suggestions please leave a comment! I want to be really involved with the readers on this story and make it the best it can be.

I've always loved Harry Potter, I especially loved Dracotok (iykyk) lol.
I only read 2 fan fictions based on Draco so far which were 'Filthy' and 'Potter?', which if you haven't read, you need to!!

Please if you are under 13, this story will NOT be suitable for you. There will be mature content. Also, I will be posting any trigger warnings if I do decide to write anything graphic or sexual, which let's be honest, there will definitely be sexual paragraphs.

I started writing basing this when they are 17 and in 6th year so everything they do is legal! Yes they are a year older-ish but for the purpose of the story, let's get creative!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!