Chapter 29.

"Where is she?!"

"No, you don't get to ask that Malfoy, where were you? Where were you last night?"

"I was with Umbridge! Now where is she?"

"Doing what? What was so important that you couldn't be with her last night?"

"I'm not going to ask again Blaise."

"I'll kick there bloody asses." Raelyn muttered under her breathe, as she leaned into the bathtub, brushing my hair.

I hugged my knees in our bath, hiding myself, making myself feel as small as possible.

"I love you", I looked towards Raelyn, tears in my eyes. "Thank you, for this, for taking care of me." I spoke softly towards her.

"Running you a bath was the least I can do", she gave me a smile, still brushing my hair.

"I'll kill you right here, right now Blaise!"

"For Merlins sake.." Raelyn rolled her eyes, standing on her two feet. "I'll be right back."

"Raelyn!" I looked back at her, "Let him in."

"What- are you sure?" She gave me a worried look. I nodded slowly. I needed him.

"Will the two of yous shut the fuck up! Blaise get in!"

"Raelyn.. where is-"

"In the bath Malfoy.. she's looking for you, please be gentle."

I heard the door behind me creek open. I pulled my legs to my chest, hiding myself.

"Layla.." I heard him speak from behind, closing the door.

"It's me.. Draco."

I heard his footsteps come closer, until he was standing beside me. I buried my head into my knees, not able to look at him.

"Can I touch you?" he whispered, kneeling beside me. I nodded into my knees.

I felt his touch at my hair, pulling it behind my ear.

"Layla.. look at me, can you do that?" His voice was angelic when he spoke so softly.

I looked at him. Into his metal grey eyes. How I missed them. "So beautiful.." he whispered, his hand on my cheek, his thumb wiping tears away.

"Draco.. I'm sorry." I could barely let out the words.

"You're sorry?" He was offended. "You're sorry? No Layla. I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, a fool, stupid, I don't know what I was thinking becoming a slave for Umbridge. I shouldn't have left last night. I should have stayed with you."

I lifted my head up to him. I felt his gaze on my neck as his jaws tensed. "I'll fucking kill him." He snarled through his teeth. "I'll rip him-"

"Draco, I'm okay, please." I sobbed, lowering my head onto my knees. "Your neck Layla.. he.. he fucking marked you! He.. touched.. he fucking touched you!"

"Draco please, I need you, please, I just need you right now. I need to feel safe right now." I begged, looking at him.

His features softened. "My Layla.." he whispered, his fingers tracing shapes onto my arm. He leaned in and kissed my shoulder.

He stood up. I quickly moved my gaze towards him and he pulled his hoodie over his head, leaving him in a white T-shirt.

"Draco what are you doi-" I gasped.

"You said you needed to feel safe." He stepped in behind me. "Your clothes Draco.. you're going to get wet!" I looked behind me, turning my body.

"I don't care Layla, you said you needed me."