𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 🤍

"Dr Dawkins, your needed urgently in the surgery room now! it's Lady Y/n, she's been badly injured by a carriage." Hetty yelled through the halls of the hospital, catching everyone's attention.
"I'm on my way Hetty, get her into the surgery room asap." Dr Dawkins replied as he hurried to get his apron on and yanked up his sleeves to protect them from any bloody mess that came his way. After, he rushed into the surgery room, pushing and barging through the crowds circling around the injured woman, what the bloody hell happened here?  Jack thought to himself as he walked into a scene he had not seen before today. "Hetty, lift up her dress" the doctor ordered while the blood curdling screams of the girl echoed the whole of Australia. "Dr Dawkins, what should I do next?" Hetty questioned during watching Jack rummaging around the table searching for the tool he needed to save the aching bones in Lady Y/n's, now unconscious, body. Just before the young doctor was about to help the girl, Sneed stormed in, violently pushing Jack out of his way causing him to fall like a foal trying to stand up for the first time. Quickly, Dawkins stood up, glaring at Sneed from across the surgery table. Who does he think he is? I'm just as professional as he is! Pushing that thought out of his mind, looking down at the lifeless body splayed down on the table, coming to the realization that she, that very girl, was the third one out of the govenors three daughters, the youngest may I add, and according to the whole of Australia, the prettiest too.
Obviously, Jack agreed, but he also argued about lady Belle being gorgeous as well.  But right now, him and Sneed had a life to save, and this one was almost more important than all the others. Sneed gestured to Jack to carefully make a cut right above the injury on her lower leg, making sure it was perfect. Sneed carefully fixed the bone back into place and stitched it up as neatly was he could. Dr Dawkins checked the pretty girls pulse and let out a sigh of relief as he felt it, nice and steady on his two fingers. Hetty, now cleaning up after the doctors, smiled while watching Jack cup his hands round her face in joy. After a few seconds, He let go and walked into the back room to clean himself up as his hands were covered in blood from the terrible incident. Sneed stood next to him, using a wet cloth to clean his hands from all the blood. "Hetty, please make sure the girl is in comfortable clothes and in a better bed than any of the other patients, her father insisted." Sneed quietly yelled into the room Hetty was in, making sure the crowds outside wouldn't hear and cause a commotion. Jack let out a half smile to Sneed and walked out the door, being bombarded with questions by the curious squads of locals. "Lady Y/n is okay and has hopefully, survived the surgery. Now, please all give the family some privacy and get back to your own." Jack hollered, just about getting the words around to all the people. He smiled and continued to greet in the governors family, the governor of course, his wife, Lady Jane Fox, his eldest daughter, Lady Belle Fox and his middle daughter, Lady Fanny Fox. He said hello in a welcoming tone and led them all into the room Y/n was recovering in. He smiled and let the loving family have their privacy. Another patient came and lived, glad Fagin is not here to ruin it. Jack smirked at the thought, but he didn't know what was coming for him.