forgot

Suddenly, my phone rang. I pulled away from his embrace and glanced at my screen. It was Jessica. Damn, I forgot to call her. I answered the call.

"Hey, sorry for forgetting to call you."

"GIRL, HOW COULD YOU FORGET? I FREAKED OUT! ARE YOU SAFE?"

Yeah, she was really worried. How do I explain everything to her now?

"Um... yeah, I'm okay. Bill washed all the paint off my door."

There was a pause on the line. She sighed, trying to say something and then stopped again.

"Okay, are you with him right now?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you everything when we meet."

"Interesting, I'll be waiting." I could hear her smile through the phone.

"Okay, bye."

I hung up, sighed, tossed the phone onto the bed, and looked at Bill.

"Is everything okay?"

He looked at me, his face slightly flushed. Was he embarrassed? Wow. I chuckled to myself.

"Yeah, everything's fine."

I straightened the blanket and grabbed another cookie.

"Thank you for coming. You really helped me."

"You're welcome. No problem at all."

He smiled softly and stroked my back. I yawned and rested my head on the pillow.

"Ugh, why am I so tired? I just woke up recently."

"Stress can be draining, i know that feeling. You need rest. You can sleep. I'll stay here if you want."

"Yes, I'll take a nap. Otherwise, I won't make it until the evening."

I smiled tiredly and wrapped myself in a blanket.

"You can make yourself at home. Unfortunately, I don't have any food left, but you can make yourself coffee or tea in the kitchen."

"Okay, don't worry. I'll find something to do while you rest,"

he said, stroking my head and reaching for his phone. I closed my eyes and began to drift off to sleep. I felt him get out of bed and leave the room, closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one is short i know But the next part will be quite long, but not soon, sorry, but I promise I'll try to finish it faster. <)