15. Right Arm

Sylvia kneeled by an unconscious Thomas they found at a bar. Jorge tried to get information out of Marcus as he was tied to a chair.

Thomas gasped awake. "Guys, Thomas is awake" Sylvia calls out. "Welcome back you ugly shank" Minho says over Sylvia's shoulder.

Thomas groans as he sits up. "You son of a bitch!" Jorge yells punching Marcus again. "Oh, damn it! I'm sorry, you're going to have to leave my house." Marcus says.

Sylvia sighs before slumping back into her seat next to Newt. "Looks like you've been having fun." Newt says as Thomas walks over.

"Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you. Okay? Where is the right arm Marcus?"

"Wait this is Marcus?"

Marcus laughs. "The kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operation?"

Jorge grabs onto Marcus's hair pulling his head up. "I know you know where they're hiding. So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal. You can come with us."

"I burned that bridge a long time ago" Marcus laughs. Sylvia sighs before leaning back into the sofa. Looking up at Thomas. Who was staring at the floor a little too intensely. "Thomas? You good?" She asks. "What? Yeah."

Truth was Thomas was thinking about the kiss. Why was Sylvia there. Thomas was so sure he liked Teresa. So why was Sylvia there when he kissed Brenda?

"I changed my mind Hermano. I do enjoy hurting you." Jorge kicks his chest causing him to fall down with the chair. "Talk!" Jorge cocked his gun and pointed it to him.

"Okay! Jesus! But I'm not making any promises. These guys like to move around." Jorge brings him back upward. "They have an outpost in the mountains. But it's a long way away. You got half of wicked on your ass. You're never gonna make it." He laughs.

"Not on foot. Where's Bertha?"

"Not Bertha."

---

Sylvia could admit she enjoyed the ride. Newt called shotgun while Sylvia got squished between Minho and Thomas. Rest of the kids piled in the trunk.

They got out of the truck due to the "traffic" on the road. "Well, I guess we're on foot." Jorge sighs. They walked through the abandoned cars. It was a pretty sight. Sylvia walked with Newt and Minho. Suddenly gunshots fired down on them. Everyone ducked behind cars.

"Hey is everybody okay out there?" Thomas asks. "We're fine." Teresa answers

"Anyone know where those bloody shots came from?"

The three could hear Thomas and Jorge planning something. "Everybody! Get set to sprint back to the truck! And hold your ears."

They were set, until a women's voice echoed instead of a bomb. "Drop it. Now!"

There were two girls screaming. "You three over here now!" The girl yelled to Sylvia, Minho and Newt. "Don't be stupid move!"

"Slowly, Aris?" Everybody moved their gaze to Aris. "Oh my god. Harriet?"

The three shared a look as they still had their hands up. "Uh. What's happening?" Minho asks. "We were in the maze together"

The girl whistled. "We're clear guys! Come on out!"

They saw a dozen camouflaged people on top the mountains. All holding snipers.

---

"Wait, so, how did you guys get here?" Aris asks. "The right arm got us out."

"Wait wait. The Right Arm? Do you know where they are?"

"Hop in."

---