☆ Pacify Her ☆

☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆

*⚠️This part does go into some gory details⚠️*

☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆☽☆

It's been two weeks since the "breakup" and Spencer hasn't seemed the same, his usual ramblings turned into quiet comments or just kept to himself avoiding everyone's worried stares.
Y/n on the other hand has thrown herself into the new job trying her hardest to prove that me belongs with the team and can do the job.

At late hours of the night she would read the files on repeat looking for any mistakes, until she found it. She was right about her suspicions about the files that she was assigned. Somehow the team missed an important point and now she's walking into the BAU determined to make her case.

Passing Hotch's office she walks into the room looking at the team in determination.

"I need to speak with you all in Hotch's office" she tells them before turning back walking to his office.

After a few moments the team walk into the room confused by the meeting in the room instead of in their usual place but all gather regardless.

"What's happening?" Morgan asks JJ assuming she knows.

"I have no clue" JJ shrugs.

Y/n pulls the file out of her bag placing it on Hotch's desk pointing at it looking at the team.

"We missed something" she informs them.

"Missed something? Y/n, we went over the case a hundred times" JJ tries to assure her.

"Look I know I'm not an agent but I know a cover up when I see it" she pulls the documents out handing them to Hotch to read.

"She's right" he speaks up looking at the team.

"Who's covering it up?" Rossi asks looking over at the paper.

"The officer at the scene, Gil Oliver, he was fidgeting quite a bit when I spoke with him and when I mentioned that I had a psychology degree his whole demeanour changed, he became more closed off and acted like he was concerned when I could see right through it" Y/n explains to the team.

"The officer who was hitting on you?" Morgan asks with a concerned look.

"Yes" Y/n nods feeling uncomfortable with everyone knowing someone was interested in her or at least that was his plan.