Revenge 3/6

A/N: The important part of this authors note is just to let you all know that due to the Wattpad algorithm shadow banning/deleting some authors's stories all of my stories are being reuploaded to AO3 in case the worst should happen. You can find me there at @acosmicbee (same as my username here).
Now for the non important part (AKA a little life update so feel free to skip) my phone decided that living just wasn't it and so my battery started to swell. Hopefully, I'll be able to trade in my phone tomorrow but we'll see... Anyway enjoy this update I'm writing that is fuled purely on anxiety!

You finally stepped off your final train onto the crowded platform. You'd parted with Bill  three and a half days ago, and two trains later you were really starting to get bored being cooped up. You tugged your suitcase behind you as you navigated to the exit of the station.

The road outside was littered with taxis and ubers, waiting to pick up the usual business clientele and bring them to whatever hotel or destination they needed. You, a teen who looked more sleep deprived than living, stood out like a sore thumb. As you scanned the hoard of cars you finally located your father's.

As you approached he climbed out with a smile offering a hand to help with your luggage. You just huffed, hoisting it into his trunk without any help. He didn't seem put off at all and his cheerful smile never wavered. At this point, after all the years of doing this, he was probably used to your grumpiness whenever you arrived. 

"This is going to be a very special summer, Y/N!" He said once you were both buckled into the car and he started to drive. "Mari finally convinced her son to come and visit and he arrived yesterday. Sure he's older than you, maybe 10 or so years, but I'm sure you two will get along great!"

Mari, short for Marigold, was the name of your step mother. There wasn't necessarily bad blood between you two but you definitely didn't really like each other. Therefore, you weren't nearly as happy as your father was for this apparent 'sibling bonding' opportunity. Not to mention that someone ten years older would be an adult who likely wouldn't want to hang out with a teen.

"I'm really sleep deprived can I please just go to bed?" You asked. Your father deflated a little but still had a cheery air about him.

"Of course, sweetheart! You do what you need, and you know where your room is." He said as you finally pulled up in front of the house. You immediately got out of the car, heading straight for your bedroom. Your father, graciously, carried your luggage for you and placed it in your room before leaving you alone. 

You barely had the energy to change into pajamas before you fell into your bed asleep.

------

"Oh, did Y/N already arrive?" Mari asked. She had been out grabbing some new sheets for the room her son was staying in. He'd gone with her and was standing behind her, helping to unpack some groceries they'd also bought.

"Yep. They're out like a light, same as always. You probably won't be seeing them til at least 10 tomorrow." Your father joked. 

"Their name is Y/N?" Mari's son asked, looking curious.

"Yeah." Your father pointed towards a small framed photo hanging on the wall. The photo was from last year when you'd been here, laying in the grass in the backyard. Mari's son hummed, smiling a little at the picture.

"Ah, will you please help me with these groceries Bill?" Your father asked. Bill smiled, turning around.

"Of course, Mister L/N. It would be a pleasure."