Miliye Hamza se

A man in late twenties is sitting in his office cabin and shouting on his employees. He is in a bad mood because his Ammi "Saba Ahmed" is telling him to get married but our Hamza Ahmed doesn't believe in love and is not interested in any kind of relationship and these employees are testing his patience. Sighing he dismissed everyone and started working on laptop.

After few minutes his brother "Hadi Ahmed" came in his cabin to inform him about the meeting.

"Assalamalaikum bhai abhi meeting hai 10 minutes mei" Hadi informed him and he nodded and went to the conference room for the meeting. (Bro there is a meeting in 10 minutes)

At evening, he returned home and said salam to his parents and went to his room to freshen up.

After getting fresh he went downstairs to have dinner.

At dining table,
Everyone was eating silently when his ammi tell him about a girl

"Beta hume ek ladki bohot pasand hai aur family bhi achi hai" Saba told her son.(Son I like a girl for you and her family is also good)

"Ammi abhi mujhe shadi nhi karna" Hamza told his mother. (I don't want to get married?

"Abhi nhi karna toh kab karna hai beta yahi hi sahi umar hai" "Zafar Ahmed" his Abbu trying to make him understand. (If not now then when,son this is the right age to get married )

"Abbu Ammi please abhi mai shaadi karna nhi chahta" saying he went to his room in frustration. (I don't want to get married now)

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments
Allah hafiz 😚