Chapter - 2

Hamza returned home at evening and his mother gave him a envelope in which there was the information about the girl.

"Beta ismei ladki ki tasveer hai aur details hai" Saba told her son to which he nodded and went to his room. (There is picture and details about the girl)

After getting fresh he looked at the envelope. Without any interest he started opening the envelope when he saw the picture he was awestruck by her beauty ,her golden skin,dark brown almond eyes, soft plump lips button like nose and a petite body was enough to gain his interest.

Her name was NOOR AYOUB KHAN .
He was so much lost in her beauty that he didn't realize that siblings were standing there with teasing glances.

"Khoobsurat hai na bhabhi" Huma asked her brother in a teasing manner. (She is beautiful na)
"Bohot khoobsurat hai" Hamza was in the spell of her beauty that he didn't realize what he was saying. (Very beautiful)

"Bhai toh abhi se bhabhi ke aashiq ban gye" Hadi said to his brother in teasing manner and both the siblings started laughing. (You're have become lover from now only)

Hamza came out of his trance and asked "Tum log yahan kya rhe ho" (What are you guys doing here)

To which they replied "Hum toh aapko dinner ke liye bulane aaye the par aap toh bhabhi ke khayalo mei khoye huye the". (We came here to call you for dinner but you're dressed about bhabhi)

Hamza's ears turned a little pink and said let's go and went to have dinner.

Hamza's pov:

She is so beautiful that I don't know why but I want to meet her, listen to her voice. She is playing with my mind and heart. I have built unnecessary walls around my heart but after seeing her face my heart is beating very fast. Ammi told me that we are going tomorrow to meet them.
I was not interested earlier but now I am hell excited to meet her. I am feeling like teenager who wants to meet his crush.

Noor ye kya kar rhi hai aap mere dil aur zehen ke saath.
(What are you doing to my heat and brain Noor)

Author's pov :

Next morning everyone at Ahmed villa are ready to go to Noor's house.
Mr and Mrs Ahmed went on one car and the three siblings went on Hamza's car.

Soon they reach there and were welcomed by Khan's .
Ahmed's were sitting in the lounge and talking.

Hamza was very nervous at this moment.

After some time Noor entered with a tray of chai and said salam to everyone.
Hamza was stunned by her simple yet elegant look. She was looking etheral in that white suit.

 She was looking etheral in that white suit

                         Her outfit

She was feeling someone's intense gaze on her but she was so shy to look at the person.

"Beta how much did you studied?" Saba asked Noor.
"I have done B.A in english literature ". Noor meekly replied.

"Mujhe lagta bacho ko apas mei baat karna chahiye" said Zafar Ahmed. (I think kids should talk among themselves)
To which Noor looked at her father who nodded in response.

Both of them went to the garden.
They were sitting on the bench.
Noor was very nervous and fiddling with her fingers.

Sensing her nervousness, Hamza thought to initiate the conversation

"Assalamalaikum I am Hamza Ahmed" Hamza said softly.

"Walekumasalam I am Noor Ayoub Khan" Noor replied politely.

There was a comfortable silence but Hamza can feel that Noor wants to say something but she was hesitating.

"Aap kuch kehna chahti hain" Hamza asked her as softly as he can. (You want to ask something)

"Woh h-hum a-apni p-post g- graduation karna chahte hai kya aap h-hame s-shadi ke baad p- phadne denge " She was stuttering badly. (I want to do PG will you allow me to studying after marriage)
Hamza smiled at the innocent beauty
who wants to study and asking for his permission.

"Aapki marzi hai hum kyu rokenge aapko" Hamza said her. (That's your wish why will I stop)

"Aapko koi masla nhi hai" She was still not sure. (Don't you have any problem)

"Nahi hame koi masla nhi hai" He assured her. (No I don't have any problem)

"Aap humse shaadi karne ke liye raazi hai" Hamza asked teasingly. (Are you ready to get married to me)

"Jii" Noor replied meekly and blushing because of his intense gaze.
Hamza chuckled at her blushing state.

They both went inside and told them they are ready to get married.

Everyone was happy.
Saba gifted a lots of gifts to Noor and made her wear the ring.

And decided to do Nikaah after 2 months.

Youngsters were happy and welcomed their bhabhi to the family.

Hamza was feeling happy and even Noor was feeling happy because Hamza didn't had any problem with her study.

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments
Allah hafiz 😚