Miliye Noor se

A girl in her early twenties is sitting on a couch and reading a book. She loves to read and write. Her dream is to become a successful writer. She has completed her graduation and applying for PG in English.

When she was reading the book her phone rang,
She picked up the call and said "Hello" then person the person on call replied "Hello Noor chal aaj shaam ko shopping pe chalte hai"
said her bestfriend Iqra to which she replied ok. (Lets go on shopping at evening)

At 4pm,
Both the friends went to the market and started shopping when a Jhumka caught Noor's attention she went to the shop and started looking for different earrings. After that they returned their home respectively.

Noor said salam to everyone and went upstairs.

At dining table,
Her parents were looking tensed.
Noor noticed their expressions and asked "Abbu kuchh problem hai kya"  (Is there any problem)
"Beta Nazma Apa tumhari shaadi ke baare mei keh rhi thi" her father "Ayoub Khan" told her. (Nazma was talking about your marriage)
Noor was nervous on the mention of marriage because she wanted to study more.
"Abbu mai aage padhna chahti hu"
she told her father. (I want to study further)
"Beta tumhari graduation toh complete ho gyi hai kya karogi aur padh ke"  her mother "Shafa Khan" told her. (You have completed your graduation what will you do if you study further).
Her mother is little orthodox and Noor is their only daughter and she wants to get her married as soon as possible to avoid comments from her sister in law.
Noor become upset went to her room and started crying because she is very emotional and sensitive.

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments
Allah hafiz 😚