Chapter-5

Author's pov:

Noor came downstairs and found that her Mother in law was instructing workers. She went near and said her salam.

"Assalamalaikum aunty" said Noor politely.

"Walekumasalam beta and don't call me aunty , call me Ammi " replied Saba smiling.

Noor smiled and said okay.

"Beta you have to cook something sweet today" said Saba.

"Jii Ammi , Can I make Kheer" asked Noor.

Saba replied as your wish beta and guide her towards the kitchen.

"Maid will help you beta" said Saba and went from their.

Saying Bismillah Noor started preparing kheer for her in laws. I had always loved cooking and she knows almost everything how to cook.

The breakfast was ready and her kheer was also ready. Maids helped her to arrange everything in table.

One by one everyone came to the dining table. Noor greeted everyone.

Everyone sat on their respective seats. Hamza asked her to take her seat but she was hesitate but he assured her. She also took her seat started having breakfast. Everyone liked and praised her Kheer. Noor smiled hearing all compliments. She thanked everyone politely. Everyone gifted her presents.

In their room,

Hamza was doing something in his laptop and Noor was getting ready because some of his relatives were coming to meet her.

Noor wore a beautiful suit

                       Her suit

                       Her suit

She was wearing matching earrings and jhumke with her outfit and was ready.

Hamza's breath hitched because she was looking etheral with very simply make up.

He went near her and kissed her forehead and said "Bohot khoobsurat lag rhi hain aap"
(You're looking very beautiful)
Noor felt butterflies in her stomach after listening to his compliment.

"Shukriya" she replied blushing.
(Thank you)

Hamza smiled seeing her blushing.

After that Noor went downstairs and Hamza had a online meeting so he will join them afterwards.

After few minutes, guests arrived.

Hamza's phuphu,taya abbu and tayi ammi and his cousins had came.

Noor greeted them politely.
All started talking to Noor. But phupu and her daughter was not all liking attentions on Noor.

Hamza's cousin had loved him or you can say his money. And his phupu wanted him to get married to her daughter. But Hamza knew their intentions so he didn't agree and even his father didn't forced him.

Maya, Hamza's cousin was glaring at Noor angrily. And Noor felt uncomfortable.

"Areh bhabi Hamza ke liye toh koi achi aur hamare standard wali ladki honi chahiye thi bilkul meri Maya jaisi" said Phuphu smiling evilly. And both mother-daughter duo  started laughing.
(Sister you should've married Hamza to a good standard girl just like my daughter)

Noor felt bad after hearing her humilating words. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Magar mujhe Noor jaisi ladki chahiye thi na ki aapki beti jaisi" they heard a voice. He was none other than our Hamza standing in all his glory glaring his phupu.
(But I wanted a girl like Noor rather than your daughter)
"Areh mai toh aise hi keh rhi thi" said Phuphu laughing nervously.
(I was just kidding)
One lone tear fell from Noor's eyes which was only noticed by Hamza. She quickly wiped her tears and smiled.

His eyes fell on Maya who was looking seductively towards him and he looked away making a disgusting face.

Everyone started eating dinner but Maya and phuphu were continuously glaring Noor. She shifted in her chair uncomfortably. Hamza noticed her and glared back at mother-daughter duo.

Everyone retired to their rooms that mother-daughter duo is staying with them till their reception.

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments.
Allah hafiz 😚