Chapter-1

Hamza's pov:

I don't know why Ammi wants me to get married 😕 yaar I don't want any commitment now but my parents are not understanding. Sighing I went to the washroom to get ready for the day.

At dining table,

Everyone was looking happy 😊Suddenly someone jumped on me due to which I loose my balace but manage to stand still.

"Assalamalaikum bhai kaisa laga mera surprise" my little sister "Huma Ahmed" said excitedly. (Bro how was my surprise)

I chuckled and replied "Walekumasalam meri jaan tumne mujhe surprise kar diya" (You surprised me my life )
Huma just completed her graduation in fashion designing from London.

We started having our breakfast then Suddenly Ammi told that she wants to meet some girl.

"Mujhe wo ladki bohot pasand hai aur mai usse milna chahti hu" Ammi said. (I liked a girl and I want to meet her )

"Ammi please" I whined but she ingrored it.
Sighing I told "Thik hai aapko jo karna hai aap kariye"  and went from there. (Fine do whatever you want)

Noor's pov:

I want to study more but my family and relatives won't let me. I cried whole night and I am crying in front of Allah to solve my problems and guide me through right path.

At dining table,

My badi phuphu the villian of my life sitting and taunting my mother like as always.

I went there and said my salam.
"Jald se jald iski shaadi kara do jawan beti ko aise ghar mei nhi baithana chahiye" said Najma phupu. (Get her married as soon as possible young girl shouldn't be sitting in her father's house)
I kept looking at my plate because I was crying.

At evening

Ammi came to my room and said
"Tumhare liye ek bade ghar se rishta aya hai aur tumse milna chahte hai" I nodded my head because their is no space of argument. (You have got a proposal from a rich family and they want to meet you)

Shayad yahi mere kismat mei hai 😔.
      (I think this my destiny)

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments
Allah hafiz 😚