Chapter-6

Author's pov:

Hamza was waiting for Noor so that they could sleep. Noor came out from bathroom went towards bed , feeling nervous because of her husband who was watching her intensely.

"Aap hume aise kyu dekh rhe hai" Noor asked him.

(Why are watching me like that)

Hamza smile at her and said "Aapko phuphu ki batei nhi sunni hai".

(You didn't have to listen to aunt's talk)

Noor confusely frowned and asked "ji matlab"

"Kal hamara walima hai aur wo koi problem zarur create karengi to aap unhe ignore karna" replied Hamza.

(Tomorrow will be our reception and she will try to create some problems so you ignore her)

Noor understandingly nooded and both went to sleep.

Morning:

Hamza was getting ready and Noor was taking shower. She came out of washroom and find her husband who was looking looking very handsome in his Armani suit.

They both went downstairs for breakfast.

"Beta itna taiyyar hoke kahan jaa rhe ho" Saba asked her son.

(Where are going son)

"Ammi ek important meeting hai aur mai Noor ko apne saath leke jaa rha hu hum direct venue pe pohonch jaaenge" informed Hamza.

(Mom there is a important meeting and I am taking Noor with me we will reach directly at the venue)

"Aap apna saman le aaiye" He asked Noor. (Bring your stuff)

Noor nodded and went to their room and brought her dress and jewelry.

They both settle in the car and Hamza drove to his office.

Everyone in the office was shocked to see their boss with a girl.

"She is my wife 'Noor Hamza Ahmed' he answered everyone's unasked question. Noor was feeling butterflies in her stomach hearing her name with his name.

He took her to his cabin and said wait here I'll come soon.

Noor started admiring his which was hell classy.

She went near the window and there she could see the best view of the city.

When she was busy and the view suddenly she heard a shrill voice

"Who are you and what are you doing in Hamza sir's cabin" asked that women.

"I am Noor-" before Noor reply could she again asked in a rude tone " who gave you the permission to enter here"

That woman was furiously glaring at Noor .

"Get out from sir's cabin otherwise the consequences will not be good "She yelled at Noor.

"How dare you " yelled Hamza.

Noor flinched hearing Hamza's voice and her tears started flowing.

That woman was smirking thinking that he yelled at Noor.

"Ms. Rina get out of my cabin right now and you're fired " Hamza yelled at that woman.

"Sir this girl was-"
"She is my wife" he said.

Rina got scared and started apologizing.

But she was dragged out.

Here Noor was scared witnessing his anger.

Seeing Noor's crying face his eyes softened.

"Hey don't cry Noor I was not shouting at you and will never use that tone with you" Hamza cooed Noor.

After sometime she stopped crying and was sniffling.

After few minutes they both went to have lunch and Hamza dropped her at the salon.

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments.
Allah hafiz 😚