Chapter-3

After 2 months

Noor's Pov:

Today is my Nikaah with Hamza. He seemed a nice man I mean I have read about him on Google but he is totally different from that information.

(Author: That side of him is exclusively for you 😉)

Anyways I am ready for my Nikaah and sitting in the room. My heart is beating very fast and I am feeling very nervous this is so new for me. I don't know how will I manage everything.

The door opened ,My Ammi came and said "Apne shohar aur apne nayi family ka khayal rakhna". (Take care of husband and your new family)

I felt sad that she didn't console me or talk to me properly.
She was always harsh to me I don't know why 😔

My cousin came told that Maulvi is coming.

Author's pov:

Maulvi came and asked her

"Noor Ayoub Khan binte Ayoub Khan kya aapko Hamza Ahmed wald Zafar Ahmed se Nikaah qubool hai"

Her hands started shivering and her heart was beating very fast.
"Qubool hai" She meekly replied.

Then the same question was repeated again for 2 times and she replied qubool hai.

With that she sealed her fate with Hamza. Now she is his wife and daughter in law of Ahmeds.

On the other side.

Hamza was seating in a room waiting for maulvi to come.

They didn't have much conversation but he was feeling happy.

Maulvi came and his part started

"Hamza Ahmed wald Zafar Ahmed kya aapko Noor Ayoub Khan binte Ayoub khan se Nikaah qubool hai"

He confidently replied "Qubool hai"

And the same question was repeated 2 more times and he replied "Qubool hai".
With that he accepted Noor as his officially wedded wife.

After few minutes,

Hamza was waiting for Noor.

She entered the hall with her father,her eyes were low but she was looking like angel, his angel.

His breath hitched when he saw her in that white joda ,she was looking so beautiful.

                      Her outfit

(Your author is obsessed with white colour 😁)

                      His outfit

She reached the stage and was sitting beside her husband who was busy admiring her.

"Bohot khoobsurat lag rhi hai aap"
He whispered in her ears. (You are looking very beautiful)

Noor blushed and mumbled a small thank you.

Soon it was time for Ruksati,
Noor hugged her Abbu and cried in his embrace. Then she hugged her mother for a second and pulled back because she was upset. Her mother again warned her not do any mistakes.

Hamza helped her to sit in the car then they started their journey to her new house.

After few minutes
They reached Ahmed villa.

Everyone welcomed Noor wholeheartedly. Noor was overwhelmed by their gesture.

It was late so the post wedding rituals will be done in morning.

Huma lead her bhabhi to her new room. And made her comfortable.

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments
Allah hafiz 😚