Chapter-4

Author's pov:

Noor was in their room sitting on their bed waiting for her husband. She was very nervous and fiddling with her fingers.

On the other side, Huma and Hadi were not letting Hamza to go inside their room.

"Bhai paise do aur andar jao" said Hadi. (Brother give money and go inside)

"Ek paisa nhi dunga tum dono ko"
said Hamza. (I will not give you a single penny)

"Aisa kya karte ho bhai dedo na paise" said Huma showing her puppy eyes to convince Hamza. ( why are doing like this give money na)

Sighing Hamza handled them his card. Both siblings got happy and kissed their elder brother's cheeks and went from there.

Hamza shook his head at their antics and went inside the room.

After entering the room his eyes fell on his nervous wife who was looking down at her lap.

Hamza went further and sat in front of her.

"Assalamalaikum begum" Hamza greeted softly.

"Walekumasalam" Noor replied meekly.

"Ye aapki muh dikhai" Hamza passed her a red velvet box. (Your wedding gift)

Noor took the box from his hand and opened it there was a beautiful diamond pendent. Noor was mesmerized by its beauty.

"Shukriya ye bohot khubsurat hai" Noor smiled and thanked him. (Thank you its very beautiful)

"I am glad ke ye aapko pasand aya" Hamza replied smilingly. (You liked it)

Hamza took the pendent from her hands made her wear that.

"I think you should change" Hamza said.

Noor nodded and went to closet to change.
She came out wearing a plain red cotton suit.

Hamza was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

He saw Noor was standing there looking at her feet nervously. He shook his head and went near her.

Noor was startled by his sudden appearance. He bent down towards her height and kissed her forehead and held her hand led her to the bed.

They both slept as both were really tired.

Next morning, our couple were sleeping in each others.

Sunrays disturbed Noor's sleep and she opened her eyes and noticed that her head was on Hamza's chest and his arms were around her waist holding her tightly towards himself.

Noor looked at the time it was 8 in the morning. She decided to wake up. She was trying to get out of his hold but his hold was tight. She somehow managed to get out of the bed, but was pulled back by Hamza.

"Kahan jaa rhi aap hain hume akela chhod ke" Hamza asked in his morning voice.
(Wher are you going leaving me alone)
Noor was feeling butterflies on her stomach last to his sexy morning voice.

"Subah ho gyi hum taiyyar hone ja rhe hai " Noor replied softly in her melodious voice.
( Its morning I am going to get ready)
Hamza did not want to leave her but nodded and let her go.

She took shower and came out wearing a red anarkali.

Hamza was again stunned by her beauty as red was complementing her golden skin

Noor started wearing red bangles and a jhumka in her ears.

Hamza was staring her like a creep.

Author: Aise mat dekho Hamza tumhari hi biwi hai.
Hamza: Meri biwi hai isliye dekh rha hu.
(Allah ek ek Hamza dedo mujhe aur mere readers ko)

Noor was feeling his intense gaze on her back.

Hamza came near her and whispered "Beautiful".
Noor cheeks and ear turned red. She lowered her eyes.

Hamza put his index and thumb fingers on her chin and made her look into his eyes leaning forward he kissed her forehead.

Hamza went to freshen up and Noor went downstairs.

Assalamalaikum readers
I hope you like this chapter
Please hit the star button and express your views in comments
Allah hafiz 😚