Chapter 19

This is a short one, just continuing on from the last chapter.

Let me just say it is a mature chapter, never wrote a chapter like this before so please be nice.

Also remember this is a GIP story!

If you don't like these types of chapters it's okay as you can skip it if you want.

Now enjoy....

Carinas POV

..........Continuing

My hands graze up her back. I stop at her bra and unhook it. My hands go up yo her shoulders and I grip her bra straps and pull them down her arms. She takes over and flings her bra away and I reach forward and grab her boobs. They're feel big in my hands. My hands cup them but they over flow in my hands. I run my thumbs over her nipples.

She pulls back to stand up.

At first I am disappointed but then I watch as she slowly removes her shorts. I quickly take off my own bra but keep my eyes on her. She's in the light blue panties I saw previously in the laundry basket. She deliberately inches her underwear down her smooth legs. She crawls up to my legs and pulls the remaining clothes off of my body in one go. She bites her lips. "Carina?"

I know what she's asking. "It's okay bambina. Go slow." I caress her arm. She grips my hand as she straddles my waist.

Her opening is at my tip. I guide myself inside and let her do the rest. I don't want to hurt her, so I let her go at her pace. She inches down a little at a time. Her warmth and moisture send my brain wild. There's nothing between us, it's just her and me. I've never felt anything like it before. I rub my hands up and down her back, from her shoulders all the way down to the bottom just above her cheeks. Her skin sets me on fire. She settles all the way at the base of me. She squeezes her inner muscles tightening the grip even more. Her hips begin to move. Up and down, forward and back. She's timid at first but as she moves, she gets more and more aggressive. She finds her rhythm

I can no longer hold back. I match the rhythm she's created fro herself and thrust up and down with her. Like we are perfectly written for each other. Her head falls back, her boobs are dancing to the music being played out. I lean up slightly and take her nipple into my mouth. Her mouth falls open. I switch to the other nipple giving it a taste too. She moans as her desire increases. The sound take me higher. She's crying out her pleasure. "I..I..I.. OH..Fuck! Ahh!" Her juices fall over me.

She's slicker now and softer on the inside. I roll her over, laying her down as I take control. I thrust inside her. I grip her thighs for leverage, pulling her into me as I push back. I pick up the momentum. She's panting and moaning. She has a look of absolute delight on her stunning face. Her skin is glistening in sweat. Her hair is sticking to he skin. I'm holding it in. I'm not ready yet. Not yet. Not yet. She begins to whimper as if she's going to let go at any moment. I hold on, waiting for her release

One thrust. Two thrust. I thrust again and she releases. It sends me overboard. I release with her. All of my strength rushes out of me. My head lightens. My body feels sapped of energy.

My head falls to her neck. I'm breathing hard. My eyes arre closed and I'm inhaling her sweet calming scent. Slwoly I regain my senses. I'm still inside of her. My fluids are mixing with hers, and I don;t mind at all. Now that I've had her I never want to stop having her. She's mine. I don't ever plan on letting her go. She's perfect.

She begins to wiggle beneath me. I roll to the side so I'm not crushing her too much. Finally I pull out from her. I regret it immediately. Inisde her is where I belong. She's in my arms now but she's far away. She looks up to me with innocent eyes. I tuck her hair behind her ear and I aks her. "Are you alright bella?"

She smiles back at me dreamily. "I feel incredible. I've never felt anything like that before. "

I smile back at her. "Me neither." She makes her eyebrows cross in confusion. "The last three times, I was drugged. Before that... It's been almost a decade. But I never really liked too. It was never any good. It was like it wasn't about me. I wasn't important." I hug her tighter and kiss her forehead. I'm not ready to let her go yet. I'm content with her in my arms.

After a stretch of silence, she tells me. "You are important." I run my fingers through her long blonde hair.

Eventually we both fall asleep.

Well...