I have a daughter?!

Antonio's POV

I'm in my office signing paper work. Alexander is sitting on the couch in my office, looking at his phone. I suddenly get a phone call from an unknown number.

"Who is it?" Alexander asked

"Unknown caller."

I pick it up "Hello?" I say in my usual cold business voice.

"Hi! Is this Antonio Lombardi?" She sounds like a middle age woman, and my gosh her voice was annoying.

"Yes, who is this?" I'm starting to get annoyed, not just by her voice but by her wasting my time.

"I'm Susan calling from the Los Angeles sheriff's department. I have your daughter here with me, her mother recently passed in a plane crash. I was wondering if you would like to take custody?"

I freeze and drop my cup of whiskey, it falls to the floor and shatters. Alexander looks over, he knows I don't waste a good glass of whiskey. It can't be true, I would know if I had a daughter.

"I think your mistaken, I don't have a daughter."

"I ran the blood test twice to double check, and she is your daughter. I can send you a photo and the blood test results if you would like?"

If I did have a daughter, I wasn't going to let her go. I'll have my men look into it to double check before I waste my time.

"Send me the blood test results and a picture of her, I'll text you back shortly if I would like to take custody of her."

And with that I hang up. I still can't believe I might have a daughter. I look over at Alexander's puzzled face.

"What was that dad?"

"That was the los Angeles police department asking if I want to take custody of my daughter."

"What do you mean, daughter?" Alexander asks, looking at me with wide eyes."

"I don't know, the only guess I have is that Emily ran away pregnant. But I'm goi..."

I was interrupted by a ding coming from my phone. I look down and open the message, sure enough the blood tests match up. But I'm still not certain. We are very rich people and this could be some gold digger. But then I scroll down and see her photo. I gasp and start getting teary eyed. I have no doubt she's my daughter, she's literally a copy of Alexander.

"Dad, everything ok?" He knows I never cry.

"Alexander, I think she is my daughter, look."

Alexander holds the phone and I can see his eyes soften, he starts getting a little teary eyed too.

"No doubt she is, let's tell the boys and then go get our sorella."

I nod in agreement, and wip the one tear that had fallen from my eye.

We walk downstairs and call the boys.

"FAMILY MEETING, EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE NOW."

The younger ones come running down like a stampede. The older ones come down calmy, but I can tell everyone is a little concerned, since we don't have family meetings often.

Lorenzo, my fourth oldest asks, "Is everything ok dad?"

"Yes, in fact you guys are getting another sibling."

Alexander is in the corner with a blank face on, but I can tell he was happy.

"Daddddd, who did you get pregnant?" Xavier my sixth eldest says.

If I wasn't so happy right now, I would've smacked him in the back of the head.

"No one, she was born 13 years ago."

The oldest ones seemed surprised, while the younger one's jaw drops. Even Xander's jaw drops.

"SHE."

"OMG WE HAVE A SISTER."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, OMG."

"SILENCE." Giovanni yells. I give him a grateful look, too which he returns with a nod.

"Yes, you all are getting a sister, I think Emily ran away while she was pregnant with her. She just died in a plane crash. I'm going to take custody of her.

Their emotions are happy and then mad when that bitch was brought up, then happy again.

I just realized I raised some moody kids.

"I need you all on your best behavior, treat her with respect and kindness. Don't forget love as well."

Everyone nods when suddenly Alessandro asks, "Can we see a photo of her, before you leave to get her?"

I nod and pull out my phone and show them the photo that was sent to me. They all gasped, and there is laughter and smiles all around the room. Even Alexander has a small smile on.

Xavier says, "She looks just like Alexander."

There are a bunch of yeas across the room.

"Lucky bastard." We all look at Matteo shocked, he is quiet and doesn't like to talk a lot. I guess Mia is already bringing out the best in us.

Xander comes forward and takes the phone "No one is going to ever hurt her."Everyone including me says, "Damn right!"

Then all the boys ask, "What's her name?"

"Mia Lombardi," I reply. Everyone's face lights up.

Xavier says, "Her name it's Italian!!! At least that bitch did something right." Everyone nods and agrees.

I grab my phone and text Susan, telling her I'll take custody of Mia. Alexander is coming with me to pick her up. We drive to our private plane. Once we boarded and sit down, I start thinking about my princess. She's only 13 years old, my little baby, I can't wait to see her. And with that we take off and are on our way.