Homeschool?

Mia POV:

The next morning, I wake up around 6:00. I normally wake up around 5:00 so I can make breakfast for Emily, but nobody told me I have to make breakfast here. And if they get mad and start beating me, I will for sure die. Oh well, at this point death doesn't scare me.

I get out of bed and walk towards my bathroom. I get in the shower and turn the water to almost boiling hot. My whole body screams at me, but also becomes numb in a way. I get out of the shower and wash my face and put an outfit on. I wear ripped jeans, with a simple white tank top.

 I wear ripped jeans, with a simple white tank top

(Imagine without the cardigan and bag) :)

I can't wear cute crop tops until my scars and ribs heal. Who knows how long that will take. I spray some perfume on myself and make my way downstairs.

I get lost about twenty times till I finally make it too the kitchen. I walk in and see my dad, Alex, Alessandro, Giovanni, and Lorenzo. Lorenzo and Giovanni are cooking while Alex, Dad, and Alessandro are on their computers working.

"Good morning princess, I see we have another early bird in the house. How did you sleep?" My dad says. Everyone looks at me, making me feel nervous.

"I slept good, how did you sleep?" I ask.

Dad smiles and says "I slept wonderful, thank you for asking." I nod with a smile and walk towards the kitchen.

"Good morning mi amore, what would you like for breakfast." Giovanni says. I'm not hungry and have no appetite at all. I don't want to be rude. But I also don't want to throw up.

"I'm ok, not really hungry, thank you though." I say with a smile. He frowns and I immediately look at the ground, fearing I made him upset.

"Mia, you haven't had anything to eat in a while. Are you feeling ok?" Giovanni says. Turning every one's attention to me. I internally groan; I hate having the attention on me.

"Yeah, I feel great, just don't have an appetite right now." I say with the most convincing smile I can give.

"Ok princess, but if you need any food come to me or a maid." Lorenzo says a little bit sternly making sure I understand. I nod and go to sit down at the table. I walk towards the table and my dad says something making me stop right in my tracks.

"Mia, I would like to go over some of the rules in this household with you in about five minutes." He says looking at me. My hands start shaking and I feel tears forming in my eyes. I try to hold it together but everyone notices my body language.

"Hey hey, princess it's ok, they are just some ground rules. Nothing serious." Dad says. I nod my head and sit down at the table. I feel everyone's gaze on me but I just look around trying to act like I don't notice.

Five minutes go by faster than I would like. I follow my dad into a large room with a desk. The room has little bit of a dangerous aura, but at the same time also makes me feel safe. I walk in and sit in a chair in front of my dad's desk. My older brothers walk in, and sit in chairs that are to the side of the room. I am guessing the younger ones are asleep.