Part 2: Brother POVS

Xavier's POV:

My heart broke, I look at my now sleeping sister. I love her more than I can describe, I have only known her for a couple of days but already love her. I have someone to watch movies with, and cuddle with. Growing up in a house of boys is fun, but Mia brings laughter, joy, love, and so many more emotions I have craved. I can carry her around, make her laugh, tickle her. I can't wait for us to make memories together.

But, I need to know why that guy held a fucking gun to her head. He will be suffering for a while I know me and my sibling will make sure of it. No one hurts our sorella and gets away with it. That also means tracking down those fucking twat heads and making them suffer as well. They are going to regret ever laying a hand on Mia.

I love her so much, just looking at her. She looks stressed even in her sleep, but she still looks like an angel.

I feel like a shitty brother, I couldn't protect her. 

Xander's POV:

I'm such a fucking dick, how could I say those things to her. I didn't even mean any of the words I said to her.

IM SO FUCKING STUPID. If only she knew I love her more than I can even comprehend. I love her too much that it hurts. I don't know how to show it, I instead show her hate that isn't even real.

My anger issues make shit way to hard sometimes. I love her, nothing will change that.

I am fuming right now though, two reasons. One being I am an asshole and don't have a brain, two being she went through all that abuse and I was spoiled here. 

I wish I was in her place, and that I took all that abuse not her. She didn't deserve any of it, me yelling at her, the abuse, or a gun at her fucking head.

I am going to fix my mistakes, and apologize. I know she won't forgive me right away, I wouldn't either. 

And even though my patience and anger issues are going to want to force her, I will fight them for her. I will try my hardest to control myself, I love her too much to hurt her again.

Also, why the fuck was that guy pointing a gun at her hand? All I know is that he is in a warehouse waiting for me.... I can't wait.

I really hope she forgives me, I haven't felt feelings like these in a long time. This is all new for me, she is the first girl born in two generations. I would kill, die, and do anything for her.

I will give it everything in me to not take my anger out on her. She's so fragile, I can't hurt her again. 

Antonio/ Dad's POV:

It can't be true, she was abused. No no no, it's not true. I can't comprehend that, my daughter all alone getting beaten.

It hurts me, I would rather shoot myself then let her go through that. How could I?

I let Emily go after a while of searching, because she was never a good mother to the kids and I didn't need her anymore. But the witch was pregnant with my princess. If only I knew she was pregnant, I would've tracked her down even on my death bed.

I love Mia so much, and even after thirteen years of abuse and being with that witch she still came out like the strong girl she is. She is polite, kind, loving, caring, sweet, compassionate and so much more.

 I can see it in her, the way the room lights up when she walks in. I love her, and I'll be damned if I ever let her go again. She ain't ever getting married.

I'm going to track down those fuckers that hurt her. My hand is itching to go do it myself, but I need to be here. 

Be with my princess, she was alone for thirteen years with no father figure or family. But, I am here now and I will make sure she is happy and safe.

Alexander's POV:

My heart is clenching looking at her, seeing her in pain while she was in my arms broke me. It was different, it wasn't like how I am normally. 

I was fearful, broken, and scared. I haven't felt those emotions in years, she brought them out. 

The way she cried in my arms made me want to burn the whole world down. 

And when she said she was getting abused, I never had so much self control in my life. I was ready to go hunt down those men that hurt her. But she needed me, she needed all of us.

She was alone for so long. But never again, I will love, hug, cuddle, or do whatever she needs. I love her more than words can describe. 

Watching her sleep made me smile, even though rage was running through my veins. She calmed me down.

But I failed as her brother, I couldn't protect her. 

She was abused for thirteen years, and I was here living my life. 

I failed, she was crying and in pain while I was drinking a martini.

 I am going to fix this, I will make her feel safe and protected. I will help her with her eating habits, and her nightmares, I am ready to be by her side for it all.

Giovanni's POV:

Never in all my years of living have I wanted to kill someone so badly. She was abused, my sister was abused. It hurts to say that, I will fucking tear those men apart piece by piece.

I never associate with the mafia business due to me being so busy with the hospital. But now, I am so fucking in. You bet I am getting revenge for her, it will be so sweet.

While I am enraged, I am also in pain. I hate seeing her crying and in pain. I hate seeing her with fear, and brokenness in her eyes. It hurts me, it breaks me. I wish I could take away her pain, but I can only do so much.

I love her so much, and I am going to make sure she knows that. She's only thirteen for god's sake, she's going to be spoiled so much.

 But she deserves it, and I can't wait to hold her in my arms and cuddle her. Too laugh and make memories with her.

(I didn't do Alessandro's POV because the chapter of "I am right here" was his POV)