Chapter 1

*Ben's pov*

I was in self preservation class with professor crandall,until the P.A interrupted."Can i get Ben ripley to my office."and so i headed there,but by the time i was there everyone else was there."about time you came." cyrus grumbled."You guys are here for operation dead bear,our targets are murray hill and joshual hallal."cyrus continued,"we are leaving tomorrow at 0800 hours.Dismissed"

And so i left i was a bit nervous for our mission since last mission at operation snow bunny i almost died.Erica can see i was nervous."we got this."i was a bit confused since Erica never confort people,so i replied "since when do you confort people,you almost never do that"

She just smiled.so i went to my room packed up and went to bed.

*time skip*

i woke up at 7:45 and i realized THAT I NEED TO HURRY UP,i quickly brushed my teeth and at a small chcolate gronola bar and went to the office."Now that everyone is here we would now leave a start the mission."we all went to a car.i was getting bored when i saw murray going to dominos pizza."I SEE MURRAY,HE IS AT DOMINOS PIZZA."Cyrus hit the breaks quickly parked our car and ran after murray but when we caught up we blacked out.