Chapter 11

*Ben's pov*

"Wait how did you know that Murray and Joshua are going to be at Toronto?" Cyrus replied. "I was on patrol when I found Murray and Joshua discussing at a nearby street. So I spy on them for a bit." Oh that makes sense I thought.

I now asked "when are we leaving?" Cyrus replied "at 0900 hours tomorrow." Oh alright. I brought all the essential stuff with me. Phone,keys,pistol,ammo,smoke bomb, and a pocket knife.

It was now getting late at 11:34 at night. I brushed my tooth and messed with my phone a bit. I was getting sleepier so I went to bed.

*0700 hours*

I woke up at 7. So I brushed my tooth ate some toast. I called Erica. "Hey are you guys ready yet?" Erica replied on the call. Two are arriving at your house in 2 min. I hung up. I grabbed my bags and headed outside.

There I saw Mike, Zoe, Jawa, Chip, Erica, Cyrus, and Catherine. I went inside the van and now are heading to the airport.

*timeskip*

We arrived at the airport. We went in got our ID and passports etc. once we were done we headed to our plane. Wow since when can the CIA afford a private jet? Anyways we got on we we started to fly.

I was with Erica, Mike was with Zoe, Chip and Jawa was beside each other, Cyrus and Alexander were at the front. Catherine was in a seat by herself.

We started to fly. Erica told me to rest and that she will wake me up in 1hr and 35 min which was when the plane lands. So I rested a bit.

I woke up the Erica calling me. So I woke up got my bag and and started following everyone who was going to the airport.

Once we were outside we walked to a bus station. We went on and went to a nearby hotel. Cyrus payed and we put all our bags down. "Alright everyone we are going to be doing patrol."

We went in groups. Of course I get paired up with Erica. We headed outside. And let me tell you it will NOT be easy to navigate and find Murray and Joshua at this HUGE place. They could be anywhere. We'll time to patrol this HUGE PLACE