Chapter 4

*Bens's pov*

Me and Erica was walking to our house. "So Erica how is spy school,did anything happen" she replied "nothing much happened since you were gone." we continued walking and we arrived.I took my keys out and opened my house. Erica walked to the couch and i made tea for us. "so tell me the reason why you left"

"So i made a deal with joshua,the deal was that if i leave and quit spy school without a warning SPYDER will not do anything to you guys." I continued to explain it. Once i was done explaining Erica did something unexpected.

She kissed me. "You are so stubborn,and that is what i like about you" i blushed like a tomato. I looked down so Erica won't see. But a few moments later someone knocked the door. i opened it and saw catherine hale and the door.

*Erica's pov*

Someone knocked the door. Ben opened it and saw catherine. His face was speechless, he had multiple emotions there,he was confused,shocked,and happy. "Hello there benjamin" Ben replied "umm Hi catherine come in" my mom came in and she sat down next to me.

"You have a nice house benjamin" Ben replied "thanks" i explained to my mom why Ben left spy school to my mom. "Benjamin would you like to come back to spy school" Ben thought about it and then replied "No i don't think i would like to go back there yet." 

And so i asked "why not,your friends are all there so why not go back" Ben replied "The deal,remember" I can help you with that." And so i got my laptop out of my bag and began working.