Chapter 9

*Ben's pov*

Chip and Jawa were holding me down. If you really are Ben Ripley then answer this. What is a3+b3+c3? Without thinking I said "22." I covered my mouth. Damn my mouth just answered on its own. Guess I got so used to answering math question with out a sweat.

"YOOO ITS THE REAL BEN RIPLEY" Chip and Jawa yelled. Erica warned them "SHHHH, enemy might be nearby!" Chip and Jawa apologized. "Let's talk in my house not in the open." I suggest. Everyone agreed.

Once we were in my room Erica explained the situation since I already explained it to Mike,Zoe,and Erica. Once Erica explained it to Chip and Jawa they suggest we contact the CIA.

"No I'm not ready to get back to the spy business yet." Chip asked "then how will we take SPYDER down without the CIA involved." Everyone started thinking ideas.

"You guys don't have to do this for me. I'm ok with my life right now." Everyone looked at me. "WELL WE ARE NOT OK WITH THIS!!!" Everyone yelled. Everyone started thinking AGAIN.

Erica thought of an idea. She says "I have an idea. But we need Cyrus and my mother for this. Are you ok with this?" I thought for a bit. "Yes." I'm going to call them then." Erica started talking to them. After 13 minutes we heard a door knock.