Chapter 5

*Ben's pov*

I was making pasta with Catherine. We were setting up the table for the food,Erica was researching on where Joshua has went.i told Erica "Dinner is ready Erica." She replied "hold on a sec"

After a few minutes she made her way to the table. Turns out me and Catherine were a deadly duo at the cooking. "This pasta is amazing" Erica says. "Thank you" I replied.

Once we were done eating I washed the dishes. I went to Erica and saw her still working on her laptop. I thought, did Erica cared for me? She is working hard on finding Joshua and helping me a lot with Catherine.

*Erica's pov*

I was still working but I can't seem to find hints on where Joshua or Murray went. "Erica I think you should take a break, it has been like 3hr since you started working." "Hold on a sec." After a few moment I shut my laptop.

I asked Ben "what do you want?" He replied, "nothing I just want you to take a break, you have been working non stop." "Then what do you want? You told me to take a break and I did." Ben thought a bit then he said "how about we go for a walk and maybe we can find clue on where Joshua and Murray has gone to." I thought about it then made up my mind "sure"

*time skip*

Ben and I were walking in a park. Ben was telling me that I should try something new. And when we were walking Ben stopped walking and his eyes told me something. He was shocked, because when I turned around right in front of us were Zoe and Mike...