Short Filler after the battle

Based on this TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLX2t9Lp/
(You can copy the link and go to Google/Safari)

It was a normal day at the hotel except they got some sinners and Greaner was at the check-in checking them into the hotel

Sinner 1: Ugh what's that smell?

Greaner: That's called Fabreeze, try using it once n' a while now that'll be $20.00.

Sinner 1: For 2 nights??? What's the first night cost? 5 bucks??

Greaner facepalmed and was about to go off on him when Charlie came in.

Charlie: How about I take this one Greaner and you go check on the others kay?

Greaner mumbled out a "Fine" and went out deeper into the lobby as he found Angel drinking and exhausted.

Angel: Uuuugh fuckin' Val and making do extra work fuckin' cuck...

He just kept mumbling on about it and thats when things escalated as there was banging on the doors.

???: ANGEL!

Angel: Aw fuck.

They know it's Valentino along with the V's

Valentino: ANGEL DUST! Angel Dust, open the- open the door please, Angel Dust open the door! Angel Dust, can we not fight anymore please, can we not fight anymore! Angel Dust, I'm sure you're scared I've been there, I can set you free! Angel Dust, don't make me come in there! I'm gonna count to three! One!

Greaner was getting ready to blast through the door and beat the shit out of Valentino after telling Angel to get back

Valentino: Two! Fuck it!

As soon as Greaner heard those words he burst through the door and started beating Valentino's ass as Vox and Velvette were still trying to process what the hell just happened, as Valentino is a little bloody:

Valentino: Please stop please!

He begged for mercy as it was a mistake to try and go for Angel Dust at the hotel

Greaner: Take you little team and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PREMISES! NOW!

Valentino nods and rushes out of there as Vox and Velvette follow quickly after but Velvette purposely drops a piece of paper and bolts away, when Greaner picked it up and opened it, it said "Call me ;)" with a number on it, he felt a little disgusted but at the same time didn't care as his mind was set on someone else he puts it in his pocket thinking about it as he walks back into the hotel.

——————————————————

This took like, 15 minutes to think of and write before the next season drops, but if you want more fillers before it drops just let me know in the comments!

That said have a good day or night and always stand up for yourself and friends in need!