Part 13: His Rabbit

Her eyes widened in realization. It wasn't a hallucination he did kiss her.

Oh! It wasn't a kiss sweetheart.

Her subconsciousness pulled her back from her daze.

Samridh leaned in again and found her still in her position, he thought maybe she didn't like it and tried distancing himself. It was a moment of impulse. He cursed himself for losing in the moment of heat.

He tried moving back but saw her smiling shyly at him. She quickly hid her face in his chest. He was confused by her reaction.

His heartbeat fastened. By any chance, did she? Did she like it?

His eyes widened and he separated them and looked at her again, her eyes were cast down in shyness.

He lifted her face with his finger underneath her chin.

Her eyes were closed, she opened her eyes to gaze at him for a moment and then closed them again, unable to meet his gaze.

He smiled pecking her lips again, she leaned in more. And he softly very softly moved his lips on hers. The kiss was gentle, so gentle filled with care.
His palm held her close with her neck and the other held her waist pulling her closer.

She fisted his shirt while the other held his muscular bicep.  The moment was so soft, and gentle that they were losing themselves in it. They were melting in this kiss. It was their first kiss.

The gentle start was taking a passionate turn as their lips started moving vigorously. Crushing her in his arms he laid her down on the bed hovering over her. Their petals still dancing to the tunes of passion.

They only left each other when they felt the need to breathe. He dipped his face into her shoulder. She was greedily taking her breath. Her face was red with the deed. She was blushing profusely.

He pecked her forehead and then looked at her, his beautiful wife. His eyes were stuck on her. She tried to hide her face again but he didn't let her hide that mesmerising view. He cupped her cheeks, rubbing the tip of his nose on hers making her squeeze her eyes. He was completely enjoying her state.

He pulled her above him when he felt it was getting too much for her to handle. And she didn't waste a second more hiding her face in his chest.

"Next time I will remember that my precious wife is waiting for my call" He said playing with her hair. And as a reply, she snuggled to him more.

She was feeling extremely shy now, she couldn't control her cheeky smile. He was being so sweet and gentle.

"And I will keep saying it until you believe it, we won't lose the spark" He caressed her head hugging her close.

He felt a small peck on his chest. Butterflies erupted in his whole system feeling her soft lips again.

"Awiee! My rabbit" He cooed her making her giggle.

Both of them had a very peaceful sleep afterward.

The following morning they had to follow the same routine. They had to rush to the office. Ruchi was making her hair but her whole focus was on her husband sleeping like a baby. A permanent grin was pasted on her face remembering his oh-so-baby acts from last night.

The kiss just blew her mind. The taste of his lips still lingered on hers. She touched them looking at herself in the mirror.

She felt giddy.

"You want more? " Her heartbeat almost stopped listening to the hot voice of her husband. In an instant, she turned around to find him lying on the bed with a sly smile. His head was supported by his elbow.

She immediately shook her head and attempted to leave the room but he was quick to grab and pin to the door.

He traced her cheeks with his palms, asking her, "Where are you running sweetheart? "

Ruchi was finding it hard to meet his eyes. To even control her already widening smile. She wanted to do something with her heated-up cheeks.

And Samridh? It felt like that man had achieved too much bravery after last night's kiss. He didn't control his hands and did what he always wanted to do early in the morning. He kissed her forehead, then moved down caressing her face with the tip of his nose. He kissed her puffy cheeks one after another and moving a little down he kissed the corner of her mouth before digging his face into her neck.

"Samridh ji" She whispered. She was a blushing mess till now. Her legs turned jelly and she couldn't control herself limping in his arms.

He held her, close to his heart, in his arms. Carrying her to the bed, he made her sit on the bed and walked towards his office bag.

Ruchi was looking at him confused when he walked back to her hiding his hand behind.

She was curiously looking at him making him chuckle at her innocent face. "Here, I forgot to give you these last night" He forwarded her a box of chocolates and a dried rose.

Ruchi immediately held it, "Aww! Thank you " She very excitedly went to keep the rose near her books.

Giving him her million-dollar smile, she picked up the chocolate box. Needless to say, she liked it as always.

Samridh couldn't help but ruffle her hair affectionately making her grin at him showing her rabbit teeth.

Just the moment he was about to get up to use the washroom. She took him off guard. She pecked his cheeks. Even before he could comprehend, she ran out of the room. Making him blink in surprise.

He held his just-kissed cheek in one hand and caressed it. A goofy grin made its way on his lips. He couldn't believe she pecked his cheek.

If this is the reward she was going to give him then he would make a chocolate house for her. A chocolate fountain too.

He stood in front of the mirror still holding his cheek. He was flushed. He absolutely loved her gift more.

His heart doubted he was going to wash that cheek anytime soon but for the sake of hygiene, he had to otherwise that cheek would've never seen water in its entire lifetime.