𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
WARNING: NEW CHARACTER, ISAMU BEING COCKBLOCKED, AGE-GAP

[M/N] DIDNT SLEEP MUCH, even if he had Aoi by his side. [M/N] had nightmares, Aoi tried to help. Well at least try but the curly haired male only fell asleep for 1 hour before waking up startled. But luckily [M/N] has healed a lot, but Aoi had told him to stay home and try to rest more. So our curly haired protagonist felt like a house wife (husband), literally cleaning the house on his own free will and making lunch for himself. But shortly he noticed that Aoi had not much things in the kitchen which made the young adult pout. "Well...this wont do." [M/N] said crossing his arm.

Even if Aoi said to stay in the house, [M/N] wasn't gonna rot to death by boredom. So the curly haired male put on a simple outfit and left the house. He knew the market was far away, so he needed to take a train. Our protagonist jogged out of the neighborhood and over to the local train to get on, it sure was packed. [M/N] scanned his id to get a ticket and came onto the clean train. Luckily for our protagonist was that there was a free seat for him. But a man with black neat hair and purple eyes with glasses sat by the seat. He looked young but professional which made [M/N] nervous to sit by him.

So [M/N] sucked it up and sat by the male. The male didn't dare give a glance towards the feminine male. Slowly after a few minutes of the train ride, [M/N] started to feel tired. Maybe he should've stayed home and watched some J-drama. Our sweet protagonist started to yawn which did earn the attention of the male beside him. Before the curly haired male knew, he fell asleep against the shoulder of the young man. The male with purple eyes raised a brow at the pressure on his shoulder.

"Hm?"

KENZO EYED THE SMALL MALE, he was amused at least at how beautiful he is. This male with curly hair reminded of a beautiful orchid. Kenzo is a businessman, he is a CEO for a company. Financial business. He was only wanting to go in the train to go to his office when he suddenly seen a nervous feminine male. The curly haired male seemed to not notice that he was indeed looking at him. It was just the glint in his glasses making it seem he wasn't looking at him.

Yoshida Kenzo sighed, he wasn't really bothered. It's just the boy's curly hair was tickling his neck. Yoshida sighed and looked into his phone to see that he is getting a call from his office. He answers it, subconsciously wrapping an arm over the sleeping male who only snores softly. While he was answering the call and male with dark eyes and mixed hair of tan and black entered the train.

Takashi Isamu has entered. It seemed the dark presence woke up [M/N] whose eyes widen at the male who immediately stared at the curly haired male. Kenzo glanced down at the male who seemed to move away from the arm of the businessman. "Hm?" He hummed confused, Kenzo could clearly see that the poor small male was scared. Isamu stomped over to where [M/N] was sitting at, the curly haired boy started to shake which made Kenzo look between the two young adult men.