Prologue

Something was in the air that particular night, the shadows growing more dark the longer the night went on.
You didn't plan on any of this. You couldn't help what went on at the party and what continued to go on afterwards.

At first it was just fun and games, you wanted to be more open, more free.
All you wanted was to be someone else and be someone you were not.
The longer the days went by of being intertwined with not one, not two but three men all whom were related and apart of some sort of cult,
You couldn't help your heart beginning to flutter, to pound, to ache for them.

The dangers that lurked the shadows began to grow. The enemies wishing for your demise were starting to crawl out of the holes where they were hiding, seeking some sort of way to get you.

Your biological father had been searching for years to get you.

As three of the Uchihas were following you around like a lost puppy, there were still two of them
that couldn't stand you.

Madara and Shisui could see that you being involved was too much, it distracted the other three men from doing their job.
Shisui knew you had to be dealt with.
Madara was just trying to
play the perfect boss.

As tensions began to grow, the obstacles only got bigger and bigger.

Itachi, Sasuke and Obito would do anything.

Even if that meant betraying their
uncle.

——————-

A/N:

This story is for 18+

It will contain the following: violence, gore, guns, drugs, self-harm, knives, any weaponry, horror, sex, etc.

Viewer discretion is advised!!!

This is a dark romance story about the Uchiha men being apart of a cult

Itachi, Sasuke and Obito become obsessed/yandere like for the female reader

While Shisui and Madara are more so possible villains/hate female reader.

Thank you!