Chapter 12

Itachi

As my foot pushed down on the gas pedal, all I could see was red in my line of vision. The anger that was boiling inside of me was too much to handle, I couldn't hold it back much longer.

When I got back to the house, it didn't take long for me to push and shove some of the servants before I figured out who it was that told Shisui about the Halloween party.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Uchiha." She stuttered, stumbling upon her words as her eyes were full of worry.

I didn't bother to care, I was angry, I was beyond the point of angry. I was livid. This could have not only gotten myself killed which I don't care too much about but it could have gotten Sasuke killed or Y/N and I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to either one of them.

That is why I am so damn angry.

As my hand had held onto the servants upper arm, I had forced her into my car, convincing her it was merely a talk with Madara somewhere else.

Instead I drove to that same abandoned house we were all just at. I didn't need to do the necessary things like tie her up, knock her out cold so she would be easier to handle because I could overpower her in an instant, she was no match, she would be dead before she could get to the door if she decided to run.

"Did Shisui pressure you?" I spoke low, my hands shaky from the amount of rage I felt, I needed to take it out.

"He said he could see it on my face that I was hiding something. He threatened to kill my family." The tears soaked her cheeks, something that made me more angry.

"So, you decided that it was best to cross me instead?" I questioned, kneeling down to be eye level with her as she sat on the chair shaking her head.

The sobs that escaped her mouth were loud, echoing throughout the empty broken up house. I could see the fear in her eyes, she knows where this is going and that was the best part in all of this. The realization, the fact she knows that she's not leaving this house alive. It filled me with something that I needed.

I had stood up straight, tired of the conversation already because the fact of the matter is, she betrayed the people she worked for. Madara probably would have done worse, tortured her, maybe even kill her family in front of her.

I could do that.

But I liked the fun in just watching the life drain out of her eyes as I watch the blood spill out of her.

I also only ever did the torture thing if they did something real bad that led to me killing them painfully slow. This was just merely for my protection and Sasuke and Y/N.

I reached into my pocket, pulling out the switchblade I usually keep on me for times like this. The blade had flipped out, making a loud click, her eyes widened at what was in my hand but she remained frozen to her seat, afraid of trying to fight back.

"As much as I would love to sit here all day and peel your skin off your body, I have things to do and you're not worth more of my time." I click my tongue to the roof of my mouth, the corners of my mouth twitching upwards.

I didn't know how it happened but in the midst of everything, my vision had gone dark. My dark thoughts taking over my body as I plunged the knife into her pathetic body multiple times.