Why Justice, Love, and Life?

Justice – serves as a cornerstone for a civilized society where individuals are held accountable for their actions and treated equitably under the law.

Love – is a powerful force that can bring joy, fulfillment, and meaning to life. It has the ability to inspire acts of kindness, compassion, and sacrifice. Love is often associated with empathy, understanding, and support.

Life – is a precious and unique gift from above that offers opportunities for connection, growth, and contribution to the world. It is a journey of exploration, discovery, and self-realization that invites individuals to embrace challenges, celebrate successes, and make a positive impact on the world around them.

DISCLAIMER:

Please note that the content of this story is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to actual events, persons, or places is entirely coincidental. The purpose of this story is to spark imagination, evoke emotions, and provide a momentary escape into a fictional world. The views and opinions expressed in this story do not reflect those of any individuals or entities mentioned. Reader discretion is advised, and any actions or decisions taken based on the content of this story are solely at the reader's own risk. Enjoy the journey, but remember to return to reality with a discerning mind.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Lea Salonga as Alliyah Gonzalez
and
Aga Muhlach as Ivan Rafael Suan

P.S. Gawin ko raw LeAga 'to eh. Soooooo sige, pagbigyan! HAHAHA! Anyway! Medyo marami ang magiging characters, kaya kayo na bahala kung sino si sino. Your choice.