1.

There was a person laying on bed and was thinking about past ...
With moist eyes ..
Person: Why didn't they believed me..was I that bad ? ..
Person 2: No u are not Vi ..
U were the best player.. and i really don't know why they didn't believed u but we believed u right

Yes that person was Vi...

And the person who was confronting him was Anushka Sharma

...

Nush: We should move on Vi ..And firstly let's go it's time for breakfast...

Vi: yes u are right Nush ..
By the way where are our troublemakers..

Nush: They both are waiting for u ..

Then both head towards dining table .. and saw a young girl and boy bickering with each other...

 and saw a young girl and boy bickering with each other

....

Vi: Why are u both bickering in the morning said chuckling..

Person 1: She called me Monkey ..said whining..
Perosn2: So what i m ur older sister..
Said proudly... Earning a smack from Nush ...

Nush : yes yes older sister ..pls don't u both start in the morning...said sternly...

They both sit calmly ..after getting scolded by their mom ...

Vi: ok Akku and Vami .. Let's eat breakfast and then I have something to talk ...

All nodded ..and ate their breakfast...

And then they all headed towards the sitting area ...

Vi : Firstly Vamu .. u have done graduation.. so what is ur plan ?

Vami: Dad.. I want to join some big firm As a physiotherapist.. to explore and for further training...

Both Vi and Nush nodded their head ..

Nush: ok what about u Akku?

Akku: I want to play cricket for country ..

When he said all were shocked...

Nush: No u will not ..
Akku: But I was a captain of uttarakhand team ..and we even won .. pls ..
And maybe I will even get selected for national team pls ..said pleading...

Vami: Pls akku .. U know Dad don't have good memories with that sports..

Nush: U also promised that u will only play till states .. then why are u changing ur decision akku ..

Akku was silent..

Vi: Are u sure , u want to play..?

Nush and Vami both were shocked..

Akku: Yes I m sure dad ..

Vi: It's ok but u will never reveal my name ....
Nush: Vi what are u saying? ..

Vi: I can't stop him Nush .. he want his carrier in Cricket... I also know he is damn talented... But I m just scared.. what will happen if anyone got to know that he is our son ...said with moist eyes...
Nush was calming him ...

Akku : Dad if u don't want I will not play .. pls don't cry ..

Vi: No it's not that Akku u can play ...

Akku: Dad can u tell me why u don't want anyone to know about u .. he said with little nervousness..

Vi: Ok but u will not react to it in any negative way .. promise?..

Akku: Promise..

Vi: 18 years back .. When I was playing for team .. I was heavily loved and criticized both .. but I had Nush and my ict family ...
But after the final World Cup every thing changed ...
I was accused of fixing and No one belived me even my ict family... I was feeling betrayed...
I only had Nush and Vami on my side ..
...
I was banned for 4 years .. and i couldn't tolerate all of that...

But After 2 weeks ur Abhi chachu and mumma help to find evidence about match fixing.. that I was framed by my haters ...

But that 2 weeks when I was in one room .. I couldn't go outside.. because I was getting hate so much.. I started having panic attacks.. and anxiety.... And all ...

When I got to know no one belived me .. I was broken.. I felt something was poked in my heart ..

Even my team mates .. they gave interview about me ..
That they don't want me anymore in team and all .....

But after 2 weeks when everyone got to know about me .. that I was not involved in fixing.. they started calling me .. but I never answered their call ...
( He was telling past with moist eyes)..

And then I decided I don't want to play anymore and then we shifted here in uttrakhand without anyone knowing... ..

From that day I opened that restaurant and Nush also helped me ..
.....
When we shifted to uttarakhand.. after 2 weeks .. we got to know about u ....
...
From then u are Akkay Sharma ..not kohli .. same for Vami ..

Akku and Vami both were feeling very sad after listening their dad past ...
They both hugged theirs parents ....

End of part 1...
Wait for part 2...
Hope u guys like this new story ...
Share ur comments and give votes if you like the story...
Here is first chapter hope u guys enjoy it ...❤️❤️