3.

Time skip ...
Sunday

Virat and his family was sitting in front of Tv .. they were going to announce squad soon ....

Akku: Dad I m nervous..
Nush and Vami: me too ..
Then they all Chuckled seeing their state...

Vi: Don't be nervous akku .. I know u will be  definitely selected... Said with full confidence...

Akku mumbled: i hope too..
....

News:

BCCI head was announcing team with captain Zoravar Dhawan..
1.Angad Bumrah
2.Agastya Pandya (VC)
3.Zoravar Dhawan (C)
And goes on..
And the last one is ...

Vi , Nush ,Akku and Vami all were nervous because only one name was left ...

And last name is Akaay Sharma...

Here Vi was jumping in excitement... Whereas all other three were still in shock...
Then after sometime they all were jumping in excitement and were feeling very happy....

Nush and Vi: we are so proud of you Akku ...

Vami: I m also proud of u monkey..

Akku laughed and was happy because all of them were happy because of him ...

All of them did a family hug .....

Then Vami broke the hug ..

Vami: I don't want to steal ur spotlight akku i also want to say something...

Akku laughed and said .. u are my sister Vamu di .. i know that ur intentions are not like that .. so tell what do you want to say ...

Nush and Vi both were proud of their children as they are very mature .. and also childish when it's needed...

Vami: I also got a letter from hospital that I applied to .. in Mumbai...
Said Vami ..

Nush and Vi both were happy after listening that ..
Whereas Akku was pulling Vami cheeks in excitement...

All again did a family hug ...

Vi and Nush: u guys will go to Mumbai.. how will u both manage? ..
Should I tell abhi to arrange our hotel room..
( yes guys Vi and Nush have hotel in Mumbai .. named Vamaay Resturant... Based on Vamika plus Akaay )

Vami: Abhi chachu will help us find some flat .. we don't want to stay in hotel all the time ..
Vi: ok that's fine...
.....
On the other side:

Zoravar was in meeting room with coach and some players...

Zoravar: So guys as team is announced ...
We should start our training with full confidence.. and we will win this upcoming series against England...

Angad: yes  we will give our best ...

Agastya: As a vice captain.. I want to say something...
Said with serious tone ..

Zoravar: Yes what do you want to say?
Agastya: Can we have a last cheat meal .. because we have training from tomorrow...

All were shocked after listening this..

And then zoravar smacked his head .. and laughed ...
Room erupted with laughing..

Zoravar: ok guys .. u all can have cheat meal .. but only today ..and I have permission from Ziva too.. so it's not a problem...
All were happy and excited for their dinner....
....

On the other side:

Vi and Nush were waiting for their children on dining table...