CHAPTER - 11

eanwhile, A notification popped up on my phone and my eyes widened!!!

"𝙏𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙧𝙨. 𝘼𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙞𝙣 2 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙄𝘼'𝙎 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉𝙎 "

I didn't expect her to do everything at this pace. She acted upon her words real quick. I shouldn't have underestimated her this much. She is really passionate about protecting her father and I doubt if she will change her goal from protecting her father to be someone like her father in this industry she will get fierce in the competition.

I will have to find a way quickly to get her out of my way.

              -- ON THE OTHER HAND --

~AYESHA POV~

I am sure he would be in a shock right now. He hadn't imagined that I was gonna act this quickly.
I would love to see his reaction after getting notified about my interview. I made sure that almost all news channel cover this news so that it would reach him.

Now I walk up to my closet to chose the dress for this important event. As I glide to my closet, my eager fingers dancing over the array of dresses, each one more enchanting than the last. Then, like a treasure among gems, I spot it – the dress that whispers promises of elegance and grace. A flowing white gown, its sleek silhouette adorned with delicate lace at the waist, a dainty bow gracing the back, and a neckline that forms a perfect V. With a flutter of excitement, I slip it on, feeling its satin embrace as I stand before the mirror, mesmerized by my reflection.

Just as I lose myself in admiration, my mom appears. She come up to me and just stare at me with tears glistening in her eyes. I could feel how emotional she would be right now as I am all prepared to walk down a important path of my life.
After a brief moment, she says while putting her warm hand on my cheek- "You look pretty."
I could sense all the emotions in just those words and the warmth of the hand that is placed on my cheek.
I smile and say - "All about the inherited beauty"
Mom laughs sheepishly.

"Mind if I do your hair? " Mom asked.

"Obviously gonna mind if you don't" I answered and we both laughed to together.
The room filled with laughter makes me feel more relaxed.
Just then With a nod, I surrender to her skilled hands. Now seated at the dressing table, I feel the warmth of the straightener as she transforms my locks, smoothing them into submission. Then she weaves a simple braid on each side, leaving tendrils of hair to frame my face.

In moments, my transformation is complete, ready to face the world with confidence and style.

Now I am all ready to face this part of my life and win against him.

And, 𝙎𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. This dress perfectly do the justice to this and I can't help but fall in love with myself.

Dad called me. I picked up and answered - "yes dad? "

"It's all ready. Come fast and do a perfect entry with confidence. I am here for you. " Dad said.

I smiled and replied - "yes dad, on my way to this new journey. Will be there in 15-30 minutes. "

"Okay dear. Be safe and feel at ease. Bye"

"Okay dad. Bye"

I hang up the call and rush towards my car with mom. The driver was already waiting in the car, so without wasting much time I sit in the car with my mom on the back seat. With every second towards the company was making my heart beat faster.
It's not the first time, I am going to the company but it's the first time was some another new identity. Before I used to go as my father's daughter to help there but I am going there as the CEO and it will be my official workplace now.

With all the thoughts of nervousness that were taking over my body, I felt the warmth of my mother as she placed her hand on mine and pressed it gently. She looked at me with soft gaze and blinked to make me feel at ease. Just after her looking at her and feeling her warmth, my whole body felt at ease and I relaxed.

All the thoughts that were taking over me just left my soul, my mind and left me all relaxed and confident.
If it wouldn't be my mom, then I would have ruined my "elegant" Entry.

After a while we reached the entrance, I stepped out of the car and saw a red carpet in front of me. There were so many beautiful flowers alongside the carpet. Many people holding camera were there in front of me. It just looked like a dream. My dad prepared all this, so that the very first day of my work becomes the most memorable one and thanks to him I am never gonna forget this sight.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮.

Many people would have been wondering that what is the big deal in taking over a architectural company, but it is the important and historical moment as my dad is someone everyone wants to be. He is at the position in the society that everyone works hard for and it took him his blood sweat and tears to reach this goal. That's "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙨" Is a BIG DEAL TO TAKE OVER.
It will be hard for anyone to maintain the Repuation and position of this company.
And everyone here expects me to maintain this position as I am the daughter of that person who built this.

Now as I walk down the carpet, the flashes of the camera shines in front of me that I even find it hard to open my eyes.
But as I imagined, I walked elegantly and confidently as I saw my dad smiling right in front of me with his glistening eyes.

I reached my dad. He offered his hand and I held it. He took me to the conference room. As I entered, I saw many reporters and some representatives, CEOs of other companies sitting there. This sight stirred up the nervousness in me.
I walked up to the stage with my dad and before leaving my hand he pressed his hand gently against mine and whispered - "I am here with you."

All the nervousness and doubts vanished right away. My mom and dad sitting beside me on the stage was enough for this.
The host announced - "So now, here we have Mrs. Ayesha Singhania as the new CEO of the Singhania's Designs. With due respect, I invite her to come up to the podium. "
Everyone applauded. I stood and went to the podium. Just when I was about to speak I saw someone staring into my soul at the corner seat of the conference room.

"It was him again. 𝙈𝙍. 𝘼𝙔𝘼𝘼𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙍𝘼."

He must have come to ruin something here as it's the only thing he is good at...