Characters + Info

Some background information about the two main characters and the story before it starts. 

Khawla Jannat:

Khawla Jannat:

Age: 22

Height: 5'2''

Ethnicity: Bangladeshi

 Khawla is currently studying to become a Physician Associate. She is in her last year which is the clinical rotations. After finishing school she wants to work as an OB-GYN PA. She has also completed her Aalimah (Islamic Higher Education) courses. Khawla's dad is an imam and she teaches young girls Quran and Islam on the weekends. She is the oldest and she has four younger siblings. Family is very important to Khawla. She thinks a lot about her future. 

Khalid Mahmoud:

Khalid Mahmoud:

Age: 25

Height: 6'1''

Ethnicity: Egyptian

Khalid was born and raised in Egypt but his family moved around a lot. During high school lived in Saudi and studied at an international school. He was able to get a scholarship and come to the United States to study. He now works as a mechanical engineer for different companies. Although his parents still live in Egypt, his little sister was able to come to the United States and now lives with him. He wants to be a good guardian to her. 

---------------------

This story takes place in the United States. I won't specify a state, but it's somewhere in the north. Also, there are other characters but they're not essential right now. I might create more mood boards later on. If you have any questions or comments please let me know!

(Side Note: Khawla is heavily based on my own life story and the two pictures of her are actually me :)) I obviously changed the name and I will probably change a few other details but most of it is just how my life is. Now if only I could find my own Khalid, please make dua for me!!)