Author's note & welcome into..

Hello everyone,

I am @Nina2629. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for taking the time to review my new book. I sincerely hope that each and every one of you enjoys reading it. I welcome constructive feedback and suggestions on how to improve my book. However, I kindly request that any comments directed towards me or other readers be respectful and free from rudeness or personal attacks. My intention is to create a safe and positive space for everyone.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

'What Lies Beneath' is a story based on the long-lost sibling genre. However, instead of focusing on the life of the sister who reunites with her brothers, we will follow the story of the adoptive brother who has to witness his sister find her long-lost family and how this impacts his life.

***************

You have all heard, read, or watched a story about how a family tragically loses one of their children during an accident or even a kidnapping. But one day, they miraculously find the child, and they live happily ever after-of course, with some drama in between all that. We can't have a happy ending with no drama, right?

Unfortunately, that's not my story; it's my little sister's, and no, I'm not her handsome dad or one of her cool older brothers or even her twin brother. I'm going to give you a moment to guess. ........

If there's anyone out there who guessed "adoptive brother," then you're the winner. Before you jump to conclusions, my parents didn't kidnap her, and of course, my ever-so-loving parents didn't abuse her. She, unlike most tragic heroines, grew up in a loving environment.

Then how did she end up with my family of all places?

Well, it won't be any fun if I tell you everything now.

So why don't you join me and find out how this story unfolds? Because I promise you this, it will be anything but predictable.

Warning ⚠️: 18+ (Sexual contact, Abusive behavior, Self-harm, Sexual Abuse)