I am a cult leader

---Clint---

I had a sinking suspicion that Natasha was hiding something from me. It showed in the way that for the past couple of days she had been unusually distracted, constantly on her phone even in meetings. She was usually very vigilant when it came to her work but in the last couple of days she'd been caught texting someone in almost every meeting. And i was determined to get to the bottom of it, stealthily and careful-

"Who have you been texting?" I cornered her in the training room while she was packing up to leave.
She glanced at me for a second, blowing me off.
"Thats none of your business." Her tone left nothing for discussion but i wasnt the type to give up that easily.
"I know you have a secret little lover Nat!!" I shouted at her back
"I will find out who it is whether you want me to or not!!!" Well shit that didnt work.

XXX

My plan was set in action, my trap was layed i was an evil mastermind of the worst kind. I looked over my wonderful creation, nodding to myself in content 'this was going to work'. Suddenly hearing footsteps i rushed to the vents and hid, watching the scene in front of me with wonder. Nat walked in paying no mind to the world around her, once again on her phone. As she took a step into the room, the sound of the trap alerted to her that something was wrong, but by the time she looked itd already been spun. There she hang, by her feet and upside down, phone laying in perfect grabbing height. I let out a loud laugh, rushing out of the vent and snatching the phone from her hand before she could even blink and gone i was: down the hall and far far away. I knew the trap wouldnt last long so id have to act fast. I made it to my room plugging her phone into my laptop, and hacking into it. Despite being the worlds greatest assasin, she had a remarkably easy to figure out password and within a minute i was in. I scrolled through her text messages looking for anything new, cap, me, wanda, AHA, a name i didnt recognize. I clicked on the chat scrolling through the messages real quick before forwarding the number to myself. Suddenly i heard the door open.
"And what do you think youre doing?"
Glancing back fear clutched my chest. I searched quickly for a believeable lie.
"I was looking for ugly pictures of you to use as blackmail". By her face i knew she didnt believe it but she just brushed it off, holding out her hand which i plopped her phone into, smiling cheekily at her.
---Y/n---

I had been in the middle of a nightmare when a sudden vibration woke me from my light sleep. I snatched whatever it was from its spot, looking at it tiredly.

Unknown

Do you know...THE MUFFIN MAN!??!!?

Y/n

Who is this

Unknown

I am your father

Y/n

*LE GASP* DADDY!?!? YOUR FINALLY BACK FROM THE GROCERY STORE? DID YOU GET THE MILK!!!?!?!?!?

Unknown

Yes my child

Y/n

You sound like a priest

Unknown

Why yes i am how'd you know?

Y/n

OH EM GEEEE what do you worship

Unknown

Birds >:))) specifically crows MWHAHAHAAH

Y/n

I LOVE CROWWWWSSSS

Unknown

You have now been indoctrinated into my cult dear child, i will protect you from all that woes you.

Y/n

Yayyyy can you beat up my bullies for me

Unknown

As you wish 😌

Y/n changed Unknown to Leader

Leader

MWHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Y/n

MWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

---Natasha---

Out of nowhere i shivered, as if a cold breeze had brushed across my back, unfamilar fear clutching my heart

An

The hell squad HAS UNITED MWHAHAHAHAHAHA yes i do unironicall evil laugh