14 | DÉJÀ VU

*since the target was completed here is the new chapter*
----------------------------------------------

DÉJÀ VU.

The Feeling That You Have Already Experienced Something That Is Actually Happening For The First Time.

As I pressed the search button on the Google search bar, the result appeared.

And that's what I felt when she hugged me. It seemed as if this had happened before. But this had never happened before, right? We were hugging for the first time.

Then why did it feel like this?

Dysfunctional Connections Between The Parts Of Your Brain That Play A Role In Memory Recollection And Familiarity.

I read the paragraph further on my laptop.

Dysfunctional connection?

This thing was going over my head. Just as I was about to close the tab, the next line caught my attention.

There Are Also Studies Linking Deja Vu With A Parallel Universe. 

Parallel universe?

Well, if this was true then I would have hugged her in that universe and due to some glitch or my memories with someone else leaked between us and that's why it felt like I hugged her before, right?

But wait, Does this mean that I and Snow were not together in a parallel universe too?

Sadness spread in my chest and my mood drained.

However that was just a theory, not the reality of parallel universes and it saddened me to think that we were not together in any of them. Snow.

I love her very much and even then we were not together and people say true love always wins.

Huh. I sighed and closed my laptop before turning my attention to the cause of my heartbreak, who was sleeping peacefully on my bed.

I don't know how to address her.

Wife?

Friend?

Heartbreaker?

Or

Ken? Like the guard had addressed her as if she was his lifelong friend.

Then again it wasn't his fault, she must have asked him to call her so informally.

Why does she need to be so sweet? Why can't she be the rude, arrogant, spoiled girl I've imagined?

It would have been easier to hate her that way. But I can't hate her because of her selfless and sweet nature.

Even when she gave me the biggest reason to hate her by making the Snow and my fall. Still, I can't, I just can't.

My mother didn't teach me that. Hating someone who is nothing but polite to you---.

My thoughts were interrupted when the said doctor I was thinking about decided to cough so hard.

I quickly got up and went to her. I took a glass of water from the side table, handed it to her and sat near her. She drank the water slowly and gave me the glass back.

I put it back on the side table and was about to get up when she placed her head on my shoulder.

Okay but not this now?

Yesterday I learned that Kenziah Walker was not only a surgeon but a neurosurgeon.

Who has PTSD. Crazy right?