(idk what this one is called 🤔)

HOWDY: Howdy-do, fellas! What can I get for you two today?

BARNABY: Hiya Howdy, I think we're gonna enjoy ourselves the usual.

HOWDY: A usual for my usuals? Comin' right up, pal-ly!

WALLY: The usual? I thought we were getting hot dogs.

BARNABY: That is our usual, little buddy, it means somethin' you and me get all the time! Kinda like our morning perusal.

WALLY: You mean our walk?

BARNABY: Yeah, but I like perusal better! Makes me feel like a fancy, high-class pooch! A pedigree with some degrees, if you will.

WALLY: Oh.

HOWDY: Alrighty! I gotta bloodhound in a whirlwind of trouble and an old reliable dog! So what's the gaff today, Barn?

BARNABY: I got a good one that's been brewin' in this pot of mine all day! What do you call a caterpillar after a month-long nap? A butterfly! But if you ask me, I'd call the poor guy a doctor!

[Howdy laughs comically and over the top, slapping the counter. Wally laughs too, announcing the words, "ha ha ha," out loud.]

HOWDY: That's a hoot! A holler even! You always never disappoint! Say, Wally, what about you? You got any silly yarns for me today?

WALLY: No, but I have a joke.

[Howdy laughs again, shaking his head.]

BARNABY: What'd I tell you? He's a natural and that was just a taste! Go on, kid.

WALLY: Okay. How does Barnaby eat his hot dog?

HOWDY: How?

WALLY: He relishes it!

[Howdy laughs heartily as he did the first time, slapping the counter top. Barnaby laughs too.]

HOWDY: He sure does! Boy, you're getting the hang of this funny business, Walls! It won't be long before you're the one paying for these hot dogs!

WALLY: That's okay, I like when Barnaby buys them.

BARNABY: It's like ya said, Howdy, we're a couple'a usuals who know what we like.