sry, no name again 😅

EDDIE: Mail call! I got mail here for Ms. Partridge!

SALLY: I'll be taking that!

EDDIE: Pardon me for askin' but-

SALLY: You're pardoned.

EDDIE: Well, I could have sworn this was Poppy's barn! I might've made a wrong turn at that game of hopscotch outside of Julie's house! Those games always get me turned around...

SALLY: Of course this is her barn, mailman! But she just so happens to have her feathers full at the moment!

POPPY: Hello, dearie! I'm right here- At least, I think I am- Oh goodness, it's hard to see past all this yarn!

EDDIE: [Mumbled] Oh darlin', what has she got you wearing?

SALLY: Can't you see she is a beautiful beanstalk? The perfect outfit for the star of my next play!

POPPY: Oh yes! I forgot to ask what role this is for... It was a bit sprung on me.

SALLY: It is for Jack and the Beanstalk, obviously! But I have taken some artistic liberties of course- I call this rendition, Sally and the Beanstalk!

EDDIE: Oh boy.... So Sally and the Beanstalk is a little like that story about that fella who traded some cows for a couple'a beans? The same beans that eventually grow into a giant beanstalk he decides to climb up?

SALLY: Yes!

POPPY: [Whispering fearfully] ...Climbed...?

EDDIE: And then he runs into that big and mean ol' giant at the top? The very same who chases after Jack all the way to the bottom?

SALLY: Yes, yes!

POPPY: [Whispering even more frantically] ...G-Giant...?!

EDDIE: And when Jack gets to the bottom, doesn't he cut down that beanstalk with a big axe?

SALLY: Yes, yes, that's exactly it! But it will be yours truly as the one with the big axe instead!

POPPY: [Louder and afraid] Big axe?!

[Poppy lets out a dramatic squawk and faints with a loud thud.]

SALLY: Oh Poppy, don't worry! After some rehearsals, you will feel as strong and sturdy as the role you were born to play!