She's definitely a KIIIIIIICKER ! 🤰🏼😫

Sunday July 3 rd 2024

**It's the middle of the night and Maya is feeling very sick for some reason, so she quickly goes to the bathroom and throws up, she calls Carina in between her
" throwing up fits" ! Carina comes rushing in the master bathroom and helps her wife**

2h47 am

Maya : oh shit ...

** she coughs and coughs **

Babeeeee , I'm going to be siiiiick. ! Carrrrrinnnnnnaaaaaa !

Carina : hrmmmmm what ?

Ohhhh shit , im coming , okay , everything is fine..

Maya : I still have morning sickness in the second trimester? What the fuck ?

** she threw up several times again **

Carina: here take a glass of water Bambina.

Maya : hrmmmk thank you!

I thought morning sickness was only in the first trimester of the pregnancy?
Carina: that's typically when it happens yea but some women have it through out their entire pregnancy , and it's okay !

Maya : hrmmmm alright ... I'm good now, can you help me get back up on my feet and help me get back to our bed ?

Carina: yes of course, come on !

** Maya held onto Carina's forearm and they both went back to sleep and cuddled up with each other and fell asleep in seconds of laying down in their bed . Maya also complained about pelvic pain and it's really really painful especially at this point in the pregnancy **

Maya : owwwwww ! I can barely walk properly without feeling her head in my pelvic area owwwwwwww !

Carina: if you want to cancel the Fourth of July party tomorrow it's really not a big deal, I rather have you be feeling better than you being sick and in pain during our party.

Maya : No , I will be fine, we can't cancel the party one day before babe!
Carina : I know it's not ideal but you just said you could barely walk without my help babe!

Maya : how about we sleep it off and then we'll see how i feel in the morning okay ?

Carina: alright fine, put your pregnancy pillow around your waist and with one leg up and the other leg down and try to curl your leg that's on the bottom of the pillow to slightly touch your bum from behind...

Maya : okay ! Owwwwww ! Nope ! I can't do that! It fucking huuuuuurts ! Owwwww ! Can you help me get into the position please please !

Carina: yes of course I can ! Ready ?

Maya : yea !
Carina: okay !

** She helped her wife get into the position that really helped her when she was pregnant with their children... Maya eventually fell asleep soon after Carina gently helped her get into the position **

Carina: here's the light bedsheet, put it over your body...

Maya : hrmmm okay , owwwwwwwwww !

Carina: what?
Maya : she's an incredible kicker my goodness! Ahhhhhh ! Look you can actually see her through my skin!!!

** Carina puts her hands on her wife's stomach and she smiles and reassures her wife that she's not doing it to cause her pain, but because she's needing more space in the stomach **

Carina: I know love, it's normal.. you're twenty nine weeks Bambina !
We should go back to sleep now!

** they both kissed and hugged each other and laid down in their bed together **