Extreme Summer heat

Wednesday August 2 nd 2024

** It's the little hours of the night and Maya can't sleep because it's too hot outside and in the house... so she immediately starts taking her clothes off and goes downstairs to get herself a nice cold glass of water... **

3h21 am

Maya : this heat is insane, I'm going crazy...

** she takes off her clothes and goes downstairs to get a glass of water, she hasn't realized that she was making so much noise... it eventually woke Niccolas which he woke up Carina **

Carina: babe what is going on downstairs?

** she's coming downstairs with Niccolas slowly falling back asleep on her shoulder.. **

Maya : ohhh sorry I woke you up but it's incredibly too hot outside and inside, is the air conditioning working properly?
Carina: oh , it's okay, and I know it's really hot outside and yes the air conditioning is working perfectly, let's go back upstairs and sleep. We both really need to sleep.

Maya : fine but I'm only covering myself up with the little bed sheets..

Carina: that's totally okay...

** They get to their bedroom, and this time Carina laid Niccolas in his crib in his room, which is five footsteps away from the master bedroom **

7h29 am

**Everyone is awake and eating breakfast, Grandma's pancakes! Extremely delicious, with the leftovers of black berries and blueberries inside the pancakes ! **

Carina: good morning my beautiful children...
The kids: hiiii momma ! How did you sleep last night?
Carina: I'm doing good, I slept pretty good thank you, how about you all ?
The kids: we slept good too... where is mommy ?

Maya : I'm here, I went to the bathroom and it took longer than I thought, I had several contractions in the bathroom, especially on the toilet...

Carina: ouhhh , babe , come on the couch and relax !
Maya: I want a massage please please my back hurts so bad right now..

** she sat down on the chair, the opposite way, with her stomach facing the back of her chair and she spread her legs out and breathed in and out deeply... **

Carina : yes of course babe, let me just put Nicco in the baby carrier and then I'll be hands free!
Maya : okay perfect! Thank you so much, I love you so much!
Carina: I love you so much too my sexy beautiful wife.

7h43 am

Carina: alright I'm ready..

Maya : perfect.. as much as pregnancy is a beautiful thing and I'm really happy to have experienced it twice , I'm so ready for her to be here and be part of our family...

Carina: I know exactly how it feels... it's okay, you're almost done babe! Eight weeks left to go.

9h29 am

Londyn : momma , can we go to the park together please please! We haven't been there in a while and I love going to the park.
Carina: I think it's a good idea! Let me go get changed into a new outfit because we can't go to the park in our pyjamas. Right?
Londyn : right! I'm well dressed for the park momma ! And we can bring Nicco and whoever wants to come with us !

Carina: alright and that's nice to include your siblings to come with you!

While I'm getting dressed you can go ahead and ask your siblings who wants to come with us at the park.
Londyn ; okay, I can do that!