Not Enough Sleep in a Day !

Tuesday July 5 th 2024

** it's the middle of the night and this time it's Maya who's up with Niccolas. She is changing his diaper, she wants to be as close as he is with Carina, so she's going to be doing as much as she can to get her relationship with him to be more than acquaintance.. or estranged mother and son. She is now finished giving him his bottle of milk... and she's now simply sitting in the rocking chair whispering cute little things to him . Carina hasn't been sleeping well lately so she's getting some sleep . **

2h28 am

Maya : shhhhhhh , do you want your cute little stuffed lamb plushy ... will that make you feel better ? Ohhh mommy can't find it... it's on the floor and I can't really bend over....

**Niccolas cries and screams, he's teething real bad right now, Carina woke up to him crying and screaming.. but when she woke up she immediately smiled at her very beautiful pregnant wife and six months old son.. **

Carina: why is he crying? Ohhhh ! Babe, you should have woken me up..

Maya : I'm good, I just feel like our relationship, his and I's is more of acquaintance or estranged relationship and I don't want that for him or I !

Carina: here is his lamb stuffed animal, and wrap him up in this blanket, it's his favourite one at the moment.. and Bambina , your relationship is no where near as an acquaintance or estranged relationship, I may have hogged the relationship between you and him but I didn't do it on purpose my love, I swear, I just felt an intimate and loving relationship with him since he was crying in the little nursery bed thing and as I got closer to him he immediately started looking at me and I just fell in love with him!

** now she was crying reliving the special moment **

Maya; awnnnn baby, I don't want you to feel like it's your fault, it's more mine than yours, I just leave him in your arms and I just smile and coo at him.. now I'm going to put the " effort" into our relationship more, and plus you need to sleep too , I know you haven't been sleeping well lately...

Carina : yea , I slept a grand total of six hours in two days last week, because of work, Lorenzo, and his beautiful face... uhhhhh ! While you sleep... because you're twenty nine weeks pregnant and we also have nine beautiful children to take care of...

Maya : I know, okay how about we both get to spend some time with him. And that way while I'm with him you can sleep in a bit longer than usual and you'll be able to spend more time with our other beautiful kids.

Carina : so like we've been doing for the past seventeen years Bambina , we always share responsibilities with the children, we do half the diaper change and half of the night feeds , more now since Nicco is back on bottle feeding now... but I think you should definitely spend more time with Nicco , because sometimes he's looking for you...you can definitely take care of him more often if you want to! I'm definitely not going to be the one who prevents you from doing that.

Maya : yea I'd love that! Thank you! And there's not enough time in a day to a good amount of sleep to be fully productive and awake. Aye aye !

** she gave her wife kisses and she brought him in need with them. And she hugged him and put her arms around her wife's waist and fell asleep. Carina did too ! **

9h28 am

**Everyone is up and ready for the day, except they don't have anything planned . Maya was sitting down on the couch having a blast with Niccolas , he's been really babbling away lately and it's beautiful to see. **

~~ Niccolas babbles ~~

Maya : and then what happened?

~~ Niccolas babbled back and forth to his mommy , and it goes on and on for a solid hour, while Carina did some laundry, she cleaned up the yard, carefully packed the games and neatly packed them up in the garage so Lorenzo could play with them at his birthday party, along with Londyn, for her birthday party too ~~