Happy 2 nd birthday Gio and Tore !

Tuesday September 10 th 2024

**Today is the youngest twin boys birthday! Maya and Carina are going to celebrate their birthday morning by making their special breakfast that they requested: Maya's chocolate chip pancakes .  Giovanni and Salvatore are all excited to see their siblings wishing them a happy birthday! So they were woken up by their moms and with them singing them happy birthday... **

6h37 am

Carina and Maya: come on babe , let's go wake them up and sing, I can hear them talking to each other and they just wished each other happy birthday! Awnnn. !

Maya : im getting up ... it's getting more difficult now babe , I'm up ! Okay let's go!

** they both knocked on the bedroom door and entered, singing and all happy **

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear Giovanni.... Happy birthday to you....

** they gave him a big hug and continued singing, the rest of the family woke up and wished them a happy second birthday... and they gave each twin lots of hugs and kisses, londyn was really excited to give them their birthday present that she thought they would love. The two cabbage patch kids dressed in dinosaur costumes. Giovanni has the blue one and Salvatore has the green one. **

Giovanni and Salvatore: hiiii , yayyy ! Thank you moms !  And thank you everyone... we love you all so much.

Carina and Maya: happy birthday dear Salvatore, happy birthday to you... ohhh we love you both so much, you deserve the best day ever! How are you already two years old now? Where did the time go? It's seems like yesterday you were born and I was not pregnant anymore...

Little did I know that two years later I would be pregnant again for the last time ever, with our last baby ever to come join us and gracefully mark the end of the line of succession in our lives and family...

Carina: yes , we're really happy and grateful, anyhow who's ready for some birthday breakfast? What do you two want to eat?

Giovanni and Salvatore: hrmmmk mommy's pancakes for breakfast! Please please, with her chocolate chip inside and whipped cream on top of our breakfast....

Carina: Alright, how about I make them since mommy's...
Maya : I can do that without any problem, babe let me do it... you need to rest , you've been up all night with Londyn's and Nicco . And the past twelve hours before that... with work.... I can do the pancakes.

Carina: alright fine! But after we're going to give you some birthday presents before going to daycare today?
Giovanni and Salvatore: yayyyy . Excellent idea momma.

** Carina gets ready and asks the boys what they wanted to wear for their birthday... they both chose a beautiful summer y outfits they both chose a dinosaur outfit, Giovanni wore the purple shirt and green shorts and Salvatore wore the blue t shirt and grey shorts with matching adidas shoes **

 they both chose a beautiful summer y outfits they both chose a dinosaur outfit, Giovanni wore the purple shirt and green shorts and Salvatore wore the blue t shirt and grey shorts with matching adidas shoes **