3 | Ice cream

Jealousy.

It was jealous that was next to him and whispered that he want to hug Hoseok too. It also was jealous when he wanted to push Jimin away but how if looks like the taller male enjoyed the hug very much.

„Hey, Yoon! Yoongi! Min Yoongi!"

„Hm?", addressed male slowly turned to Jiwoo.

„Today in an hour on the square?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and nodded. Why not?

The place of which the famel spoke, was the place where the two met 16(0) years ago. It was a basketball court. Yoongi was there with his older brother, who played basketball (what else) with his friends. The parents of the demon siblings were very busy and work a lot, so Yoongi's older brother, Geumjae, often took care of him. Back to the actual story I wanted to tell: Jiwoo was walking with her mother, also a demon. The little demon was so fascinated by the playing skills of the slightly older boys that she really wanted to watch. She then noticed the other little demon watching his brother. That's how the two got to know each other. Geumjae played basketball with his friends almost every day and little Yoongi was usually there too. That's how the two made friends. Another advantage was that the two lived in the same area. Finally, they even came to the same kindergarten and from then on they could only be found in a double pack. For ten years, Jiwoo has been quietly in love with the younger male and for ten years the female has been nothing more than Yoongi's Nuna.

He smiled when he remembered it. Even now, he was torn out of his mind by someone again. But this time not from his Nuna but from his Jin hyung, who had just arrived to pick up him and his boyfriend „Hey dongseang, yeondongseang! How was the first day of school?"

„Our first day of school was-" „Hyung, our first day of school-," the two called at the same time over the schoolyard, which said time just crossed. Jiwoo and SeokJin burst into laughter at the same time and Yoongi smiled his gummy smile. The four others also laughed.

„One by one." everyone except Jin, of course, turned scared to NamJoon, who had silently approached the small group.

„Ah hi NamJoon hyung!" Jungkook greeted cheerfully when he recognised his old tutor.

Jin had meanwhile arrived at the seven students and asked again how the day had been from the younger ones. Jiwoo and Yoongi were upset that history was so boring and told about Mr. Tigerlily's comment. The eldest laughed at the whole story and said that he himself had Mr. Tigerlily as a teacher and also received such sayings.

<><><><><>

Hey dongseang! I still invited Hoseok. Is that okay with you?

Nuna

Yes yes no problem.

Myself

Super :)

Nuna

<><><><><>

Hoseok didn't know if he was excited, nervous or joyful. He was probably all three at once. He would finally get to know classmates and he seemed to get along quite well with the two. Even if Yoongi was a little strange with his observation story. The male still didn't know what the whole thing was supposed to be and what it meant.

The black-white haired had changed his look. He no longer wore his collage jacket and had exchanged his beige cargo for a blue baggy. He was still wearing his t-shirt and sneakers.

Hoseok was on his way to the place the two elder ones had spoken of. When he finally saw the basketball court, he saw the two demons already playing basketball. Yoongi was clearly better than the female but still she played very well. Definitely much better than himself.

Dawon noticed him first, as Yoongi dribbled on her basket and Hoseok came from the other side.

„Shit and sink!" Yoongi cheered. He still didn't turn around but slid backwards in front of the female.

„That's not fair, I was distracted, dumb ass!" she complained and turned her gaze away from the Angel and looked at Yoongi.

"Lame excuse! You already had better ones" he raised an eyebrow and took the elder female in the sweat box. In the process, he tangled her hair. Yoongi turned around with Jiwoo's head clamped under his arm and let go of said female immediately when he saw Hoseok.

„Hi" the angel seemed a little intimidated and carefully raised his hand at the greeting.

„Hey", both elder responsed.

„Did you find the way good?" the eldest wanted to know.

„Yes" an akward silence spread between the three. Finally, the decision to go to Yoongi's house ended up because Yoongi said he was tired and wanted to see his bed again. The youngest simply nodded, confused by Jiwoo's resounding laughter.

„Yeobo!", shouted the female with a cute pout on her face, so the three came past an ice cream parlour.

„Yes, Gongju?", replayed the curly haired.

„Do you have money for an ice cream with you, Jagiya?"

„Yes, indeed. But only two balls, yes Cheonsa?"

(Cheonsa means as much as my angel)

„How ironic you're, Oppa!"

„You aren't a couple, are you?" the angel inquired.

„No, she only does that cute shit if she wants something" Yoongi laughed, „do you also want an ice cream?"

„How many ice balls were that again?"

„Two"

„I can't say no" smiled the younger of both of them.

„Well, then in with us!" Jiwoo gestured wildly with both hands towards the ice cream parlour. She came out with three ice cream scoops. Strawberry, vanilla and mango. Hoseok also took strawberry and chocolate with it. The one who had to pay enjoyed his balls, dark chocolate and chocolate-mint.

The ice was plastered when the three arrived at Yoongi's. Only the femal still had some of her strawberry ice cream left over. The curly haired male rummaged out his key. The house was simple, small and white with a modern black door.

„MOM! I'M BACK!" Yoongi shouted all over the house. No reaction. „JIWOO IS ALSO HERE!" they immediately heard steps coming down the stairs.

„Jiwoo!" shouted Songhee, Yoongi's mom. She warmly closed the younger female in her arms. „And you are?" she turned to the angel.

"Mom, this is Hoseok from my history course. Hoseok, that's my mom."

„Hi" Hoseok waved shyly again as before on the basketball court. His signature move?

———————————

Hey      ㅇ ㅈ ㅇ

Idk if anyone reads this FF but 

I'm sorry that I realesed this chapter later than I wanted. 

I hope the next chapter will come in a week

but I have to learn for exams...